OMG has @Victorianna left whyyyyy :( ?

Victorianna helped me cope with my depression. I miss her. She cared when no one else did :(

Why are the nicest people on G@G leaving? I have been away from here for a while and lots of people have left. I feel sad now

Does anyone know how to get in contact with victorianna?

I want to thank victorianna :(

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my word!! Thank you for this ! I am sorry i didn't give you my email. I know who you are !! ♥I am happy you are doing well and often thought about you after you left for a while. I left but came but came back to give my email to my gag friends, but i will stay now because i didn't know how much i would missed by my friends hahahha ♥♥

• I will message you. I have lots to tell you about my progress. i am so happy you are back now :)

• YAY! Your back!

What Guys Said 12

• ... who? I don't think I've ever seen or heard of her, ever.

Shame she left though, although with the latest updates, I'm not surprised.

• I wanted to thank her

• She saw that gag is affecting her life negatively

• :( the good people of G@G leaving is affecting me negatively :(

• Yeah it makes me sad too :(

• Oh god that's bad
    She was awesome though I haven't talked to her
    I think most people doesn't like new changes on here 😶

• because of the shitty update

• So much has changed since i have come back. It is like a different website

• They fixed that problem now they work

• @SunnyCaliGirl i did that and had 42 notifications today lol

• I think why she left is related to some guy who she was dating here? I could be totally false though, I have no idea.

• Really? Is she coming back? Will you tell her I miss her and I want to thank her?

• Unfortunately, I never interacted with her. So, I won't be able to deliver your message.

• I can't unfortunately. But yeah she was pretty helpful in her comments. Sucks to hear this, but people come and go. Expect it more often now though.

• She helped me with my depression She cared about my problems when no one else did

• She comes and goes from time to time

• U say "why" did she leave

Cmon what has happened recently to ruin GAG forever? Think about it

• I can't say I know her..

You can message me if you like I've also helped people with depression and ended up with a best friend out of it

I'm not saying you have to but the offer is there

• yes she has a lot going on and was getting fed up with all the fuckwits.

she mite be back soon.

she told me she will keep in touch if she does i will let her know you said thanks

• I hope she comes back. I miss her

• sure she will.
      lets hope so

• I think I saw her wid a new name... but she left wid it as well...

• What do you mean? Is she back? kkk I need to thank her. I got the therapy she told me to get and I am getting better because of her. I need to know her new name?

• I don't remember but it's pointless since she's inactive again...

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• Yes my big sister left again ):

• I miss her so much. Is she coming back?

• I am back to stay though. I have a new outlook so i am not leaving my little G@G sister again ♥

• She was a very sweet girl. I don't know her personally but whenever I spoke to her in comment/ questions, she was very friendly and sweet. We need more people like her on gag. She was pretty too.. I'm sure @Paris13 will agree with me also :)

• I hope she comes back. I miss her 😢

• @Paris13 thank you sis! I'm glad you understand :) xoxx

• lol!!! I love you, sis, you know it is No Problem.. However, just a Teacher's note in my inbox for some laughs, @mooky06

• Gone, However... Never Forgotten.:)) xxoo

• I Hope she comes back 😢

• My best friend in all the world @paris13 I love you to bits my dear friend paris! ♥

• @Victorianne I love you as much, my dearest friend to the end, and welcome Back, sweetie.:)) xxoo

• She left and came back. It appears that she deactivated a second time, though, too. Wish I could help you get in touch with her.

• I miss her :( I have just come back. She helped me so much through my depression. I have anorexia and depression. she gave me contacts and advice to get support. I am now in therapy and doing well. I want to thank her. Do you think she might come back again? I wish i could thank her to let her know how much she has helped me get my life back again

• Aww, well, I'm glad she was so supportive and helpful to you. If she came back once, it is possible she will do it again. You just have to keep your eyes out.

• I hope so :(

• She will be back don't worry she just has some things she has to focus on for a bit.

• It's not the gag updates Lmao u guys are silly😂☺ just give her time.

• Hahhah see, you still can put a smile on my face and make me laugh ♥

• @Victorianne always and foreva.. My ladyyy*knight voice lol

• Yeah I liked her too. It sucks that she's gone

• She helped me through a lot of my depression I hope she comes back

• is she the girl with the blue eyes?
    if so I liked her too :/

• Because updates.

• Sorry, I don't know how you can get in contact with her.

• I don't even know who that is.