Why are we seeing featured questions in the feed that are closed to comments?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they made a glitchy shit system where featured questions are SUPPOSED to be open, BUT THEY AREN'T because their auto-closing is BUGGED and doesn't actually AUTO-OPEN FEATURED QUESTIONS, because WHOEVER CAME UP WITH THIS did NOT think this through AT ALL

Most Helpful Girl

• Because this update was pointless and not very well thought out.

What Guys Said 4

• I'd attribute it to a teething problem and constant evolution of GAG :-D

Now that you've mentioned it I'm sure they'll look into it :D

• because the recent update fucked up the whole site...

• Others have reported that as well... an if they are going to send a reminder to give MHO after 7 days like now, and close the question after 8d, you won't even be able anymore to say thanks :o

• They say they need be made aware so they can manually fix those questions.

What Girls Said 1

• This should have been fixed. Can you send us a screenshot of your Live Feed where you see the featured questions that are closed? That would be more helpful than just the link to the question. That way, I can pass along the screenshot to the developers so they can look into it. You can send screenshots to me directly or email them to help@girlsaskguys. com

• Just click the link I provided.

• Okay so, we have corrected the issue now. Please let us know if you see any other closed questions being featured.

• Now I'm not getting notifications. This comment never showed.