Who the hell thought that you'd be ADDING CONTENT TO THE SITE by making it so that people CAN'T POST ON THINGS?

I'm honestly baffled by the completely unconventionally oppository logic that inflicted this site.

What I find hilarious is the featured questions that don't get automatically unclosed when they are featured, so essentially you pay 750 XPER to have a closed question lingering around for a few hours before someone fixes the clusterf' hole that this site fell downwards with the speed of light.

I don't really understand what closing questions really achieves. Sure, some inactive questions sometimes got picked up when they were no longer relevant... But then they can just NOT SHOW THEM ON THE FEED IF THEY'RE A MONTH OLD.

I mostly feel bad for the No Opinions questions. Nobody answered your question for 48 hours?

CLOSED, BITCH

NO YOU DON'T DESERVE ANY ANSWERS BECAUSE YOUR QUESTION IS CLEARLY WORTHLESS

Oh, you'd love to answer them?

WELL YOU CAN'T

ENJOY THE COMMUNITY WHERE PEOPLE ASK QUESTIONS THAT YOU CAN'T ANSWER

HELL YEAH

BAM, QUESTION UPDATE

IT ONLY MAKES SENSE IN THE FIRST 48 HOURS ANYWAYS

YEAH
No I don't know if there is a real question here.

I'm slightly just ticked off by the execution of the question closing procedure.

It's really dumb.

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with you, the question closing should be longer. 48 hours isn't long enough for some questions. Maybe instead they should be promoting questions without answers! That would be a great idea :) It would encourage people to be more active on the site. Maybe give bonus xper points if the question is older :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree it was a glaring over sight to the point of being stupid (to be perfectly blunt). It is so nonintuitive that I cannot fathom how it was concieved of to begin with.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes I can't even get my notification! ):

• It certainly was an ill-considered move.

• It's surely the worst update admins could come up with.

• It's funny because they asked a poll.

But they never actually asked about what they came up with.

So of course it's the stupidest thing ever.

• I have voted on that poll too, but really, they should have showed us their ideas too, not just on what to try to focus on. @.@

• The whole update is more then useless & should be revoked.

• I actually like the new notification system.

After I removed some stuff that makes no sense to get notifications of.

• That part is ok once you delete most of the notifications. But then I'm back to what I was recieving before the update. So no difference was made.

• And I don't care about seeing notifications for questions that I posted an opinion on a month ago. I don't care if so and so's answer was selected as the mho, I really don't

• Lol I'm just laughing at how they are messing it all up. It's funny really lol

What Guys Said 8

• I don't care about the closed content as much as I care about the fact that I have not been receiving notifications for things that I SHOULD have received some.

• It's the stupidest idea ever made up by idiots

• Im also starting to get annoyed by the private opinions 😠

• Presumably only admins can see private opinions... if everyone starts doing private opinions, then what use are mods?

• Yea lol

This was a rather peculiar way to execute content creation.

• @xHoneyxBeex I must be remarkably stupid, but I think the people in the No Opinions questions didn't want to have their questions locked down forever.

• There you said it. But knowing this site, no one's going to do anything about it.

• I agree this is stupid and pointless.

I asked a few questions recently then got notifications they were closed and was like, what the fuck is this shit?

and what's with these constant updates on questions you answered? jeezz that's about as annoying as facebook's constant emails.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more