Is anyone else very annoyed with all these new irrelevant notification messages which are essentially spam email and drive up data usage?

G@G coders: Stop giving us functionality we don't want and return functionality that we wanted but that you took away like age filtering!

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a hassle. You can fix it in your settings but why is it even there in the first place? It's spammy! I hate having to wade through all this nonsense to get to my relevant information.

Most Helpful Guy

• extremely annoyed

What Girls Said 4

• Yes sir lol!

• Yup. My notifications are getting stupid, I might leave gag over this one. Being bombarded with completely pointless stuff.

"Here's some opinions to a question you have, and showed, no interest in"

• Agreed!

• Go to your "Settings" under your profile. You can choose what things you'd like to get notifications for or not.

What Guys Said 8

• You can choose which notifications you want to receive in your profile/settings page. Just uncheck the ones you don't want to get.

• You can customize it in your profile.

• you can just turn it off... unlike the new "closing questions" and "private opinions" systems... a major fuck up, if you ask me.

• Yeah You can change it by deselecting notifications you wish to receive in settings.

• You can turn them off chief bossman.

• Yes but you can just change your settings. Of course you'll still need to delete the hundreds of pointless notifications they alreadt sent.

• yes I hate them

• Damn it... do people understand dat they can just disable 'em?

Go to settings dude...