Should I buy out Gag and become a solo Admin?

I'm seriously thinking about buying this site. First thing I'll do is IP ban all Admins that are on now. I will decrease points needed for Amazon cards, I will secure our firewalls with a big wall. Let's make Gag great again.

You see at the moment we have to many low energy Admins that don't know what they are doing. Gag needs a leader just one that will move out site in the right direction. We will make Gag great again folks.

I'll have Amazon cards pouring into your pockets. I'll have a giant firewall, reduced points needed for cards and gifts. gag will be so great you won't believe it.

Mods will be payed $5 Amazon points a day. They're lovely people I'll tell ya. You guys will be payed so well you won't wanna leave. gag will be your new home because we will make it great again.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds good in theory, primarily with the gift cards 'pouring into' our pockets. I'm curious where you're going to get all that money, though?

Most Helpful Guy

• So, do you have any idea who much you would have to fork out for this site?

"I will secure our firewalls with a big wall." - I instantly thought of Trump
    https://i.imgflip.com/ug0cj.jpg

Well, I'll agree that this site is a mess; even ridiculous how admins are playing by other sets of ruls than us and giving each other points by handing out MHO. Some even lesser in xper's than me (and I'm 4)

But if you were real and did succeed, then bring back the design that was before this horrible looking tranny-webdesign

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 8

• Let's Make GAG Great Again!!!

• What about when you run out of money and/or just get boerd of doing it, then who's gonna run the site after there are no admins?

• And how are you gonna afford this?

• Go nigga, show them da money power.

• You forgot to mention who you will kick out and who is outright banned from joining. Yahoo answers?

• I don't even pick mho. Everyone keeps talking about gift cards and I m here like ok...

• Did you win the lotto? How could you afford it?

• Where are ya gonna find money for Gift Cards? Anyway I'm in if ya actually have money... and yer able to buy both GAG and provide us wid Amazon Cards...