Why do I not get notifications anymore if someone has messaged me or if someone has answered my question?

Most Helpful Guy

• Look at www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a25903-less-opinions-on-more-questions-privacy-notifications for the official G@G explanation. And notice that it tells you to go to your settings in your profile and check and uncheck the boxes to get the preferences you want.

I think there is a bug in the notifications for messages. I have to check messages often to see if any has popped up, but that was going on to some extent before the changes.

But all my other notifications have been working fine.

• I have ticks for everything. I used to get notifications, all of a sudden, i've stopped getting them

• They recently seem to have fixed part of the problem. See how things are now. But there are still things not working correctly.

Most Helpful Girl

• Id like to know how to fix that too...

What Guys Said 5

• I don't know my notifications have been weird lately too , when I logged in this morning it said I had something like 740 notifications , then when I looked it was cause I hadn't choose best answer for old questions I asked

• Because it's bugged.

• Tweak it in your settings.

• I have the same issue :( People keep answering my question but I'm not getting any notifications

• I must live in bizarro GaG world because I have 68 notifications

What Girls Said 0