Does every mytake get promoted?

or is it related with your xper? if you have high xper then it gets promoted?
or is it really because the material was good?

Most Helpful Guy

• No only every myTake written by an editor such as myself gets automatically promoted.
    For everyone else the admins have to see it and decide whether they want to promote it.

After a take has been promoted regardless of who wrote it, the admins can feature it.

What Guys Said 11

• It seems like it. I have seen some real shit get promoted.

• Only made one... but I'm not doing any more.. what is sad, is that the ones that don't get promoted, don't even get any visualizations.. cause all the categories open in the "Question" tab, and people don't change it...

• It's probably because those who have the authority to promote them appreciate the nice my takes you're writing :D
    You're good Archiz, that's why hahaha :D
    By the way, it's not me... I can't promote a my take!

• you are long enough on this site to have read the FAQ lol.

only Editor myTakes get promoted automatically. The other ones can get selected by the staff if they think it's good, similar to questions. Or by promoting it via xp

• I think it all comes down to whether the admins like it.

• I don't think every my take gets promoted. I think only the admins have authority to promote your my take.

• Most get promoted but not all. I've only had one not get promoted; I think that was because I included some math, haha. Actually, I can't find that one now - they may have removed it.

It's rarer if they're featured.

• pretty much.. do u feel special still?

• If the mytakes are good and interesting, they'll get promoted

• I think it's obviously because the content was good enough to get promoted

• if the mytakes actually informative it will get premoted,
    if its nonsense they won't

What Girls Said 5

• According to FAQ:
    Promoted myTakes are myTakes that site Admins found to be really inspiring or helpful, full of information that we want more G@Gers to learn from! You can earn 50 Xper points if your myTake becomes a promoted myTake! When a myTake becomes promoted you will receive a message in your inbox.

Also, mytakes submitted by editors get promoted automatically. I don't think it has anything to do with xPer or what level your account is at.

• I've only wrote 2, both were promoted. The first one got promoted when I was barely level 5 or 6 if I'm not mistaken.
    The second one was more recent at level 9.

I don't think it correlates to XP.

Not sure if it relates to "quality" either lol But I imagine that's the goal.

• well I sure hope so :P
      makes me feel cool when they send that cute little message "we loved your take..." xD

• i remember yours :)

• It depends on the topic and content of the mytake.. whether it was original/helpful/encouraging/smart etc.

• Nope only mytakes that are something that gag would deem worthy. So anything about what topics gag is only about.

• No, it's usually the stupid ones or the feminist ones