Since the new updates, Do U like this site way less?

And do U want to leave because of the updates, or know people who will leave? Some of my friends have told me they're leaving.

• YES, the new updates have made me dislike the site
  • No... but they didn't help the quality of the site
  • I <3 the new updates
  • I'm willing to leave the site over these updates, or I know people who will

Most Helpful Guy

• Only thing I don't like is the private opinions, it's more detrimental than it's beneficial.
    But overall I don't like the site any less.

• SIdenote: I think the reason so many people don't like the closing questions
      is because they use "Live Feed" So they see closed questions, and month old questions.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't hate it, but I do think updates need to be made again. I don't like the private opinions. Those can go because now they're hiding content, which is not what users wanted. It also doesn't help mods who are trying to hide inappropriate content. I see the point behind closing questions, but they need to extend the time before questions are closed. 48 hours is just too short of a time frame.

What Guys Said 3

• One of my friends left already

They said they'd listen to us but instead of fixing the problems they ignored it and made it a hundred times worse. I want this to be a social place, too.

• Yep this site sucks now

• Very much so, keeps getting gayer by the dayer

What Girls Said 1

• These new updates are horrible.