This new update is absolute crap?

Seriously getting 15+ notifications a day now about a poll you answer is extremely obnoxious and i don't really care about the results at all. You can't even turn it off, I know it's easy to " just click read all " but still, Who thought this was a good idea?

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree I don't like it at all

Most Helpful Girl

• You actually can turn off notifications you don't want to see by going to your settings page, unchecking the boxes for the notifications you no longer want to receive, then click "save."

• will this take it away for good or it's just a temporary setting for now?

• thanks i asked you because you are a manager for this site and i just hope you guys know what you are doing with this update because maybe i need to get used to it after awhile but so far its really not satisfying but we will deal with it and get used to it eventually

• @Asker No, I'm not wrong. That's how it works. If it's not working for you like that then it's a glitch and I can report it for you to our site developers.

What Guys Said 2

• The updates are terrible, I'm simply waiting till it goes away before I start reading the notifications again.

• Agreed
    #GetGAGBack

What Girls Said 3

• Go to settings and you can get rid of the notifications

• Actually you can turn it off. Go into settings and scroll down a bit. You can toggle which notifications you want on or off from there. Worked for me

• .. uh no, you can't.

• OK, then you're not picking up what I'm putting down. Let me walk you through this.
      See your profile picture in the upper right hand corner? Tap on that. Scroll down a bit and click on the bar that says 'Settings'. Once you are loaded into this page, you can scroll down the page and find a whole bunch of stuff explaining types of notifications. Beside these phrases are boxes that either have green check marks in them or not. To change whether or not you see a notification, simply tap on the little box and the green check mark will either appear/disappear.
      Got it now?

• I agree, its so dumb. Who cares about a poll? lol