What is up with the new changes on here?

I read the update and like the changes in the settings. Don't get the point of asking privately.. Questions being closed after MHO? Teasing with the downvote?

Most Helpful Girl

• GAG has become crap. What is worse is that GAG won't listen to its users. It says it does, but its ears are deaf.

Most Helpful Guy

• They look horrible, the updates are shit. Giving me notifications I don't even care about, I only want notifications of people answered my question or mentioned/replied to me.

• You can change them in the settings, but things were just fine before the update.. No point fixing what wasn't broke.

What Girls Said 2

• You mean answering privately? It's just bah. These changes are really whacky, probably the worst update ever!
    I really do not like questions being closed lol

• Me either, some good answers/opinions can come by a couple days after a question is asked.. I meant only allowing private opinions when asking a question.

• Pure shit right..

What Guys Said 0