I have been a member on this site for less than a year and I have lost track of how many times G@G has made changes to the structure and appearance of the site. Some of the changes have represented improvements, some of the changes may have been well intentioned but were counter productive, and some of the changes simply seem to have been made without regard to the concept of being user friendly.
Now I see others posting questions and comments about users leaving G@G in significant numbers. I love the concept of G@G but am concerned about some aspects of the site. What are your thoughts on the direction G@G should take? If your greatest concern is not included in the poll options, please express yourself in a comment.
- I am very happy with G@G as it currently existsVote A
- I intend to leave G@G and nothing it does will change my decisionVote B
- I want G@G to stop making so many changes to the siteVote C
- I want G@G to do more to eliminate the trolls on this siteVote D
- I want G@G to exert more control over offensive contentVote E
- I want G@G to exert less control over offensive contentVote F
- I want G@G to poll users before it makes any more changesVote G
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
I voted for stopping changes. I would also vote, if I could, for a poll amongst users before any change is implemented, and for GAG to LISTEN and ACT on that poll.2