Who Actually Owns GAG?

Does anyone know or has any information as to WHO actually OWNS GAG?

Maybe they are completely unaware as to the idiocies taking place here, and to the complete and utter incompetence of the so-called management running it.

Surely to God.. IT'S TIME FOR ACTION

Thanks everyone for replying.. All with same name! .. Now it's a case of tracking him down, and trying to get some form of communication/dialect going.

Most Helpful Guy

• Be careful shooting too hard :o it's with insisting and diplomacy we'll get there :D
    Did you see how many similar opinions about the last update there were? The admin team will have to reconsider some things but I wouldn't shoot on them either.

Remember the weird font? They reversed that after all the negative opinions.
    And the dislike button people wanted back is also possibly on the way back. There is a poll asking for a good name. Will probably be "disagree".
    So things are moving and we need to give a friendly push :D

• Well sadly I for one, will not be holding my breath.. I'll be long gone before they pull their fingers out of their backsides, and actually start showing that they are in fact taking any serious notice.

• @Red_Arrow the user thinks it's because she's given the MHO... apparantly that closes the question :o

• Thanks for the MH :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Badoo, the Infamous dating Site, has Owners, @SolitaireBond, Out in the UK.
    From what I am Understanding, GAG is Out in California, so Maybe their Rich Owners are as well.
    I am assuming a few Guys and Gals got in a Group And... Gabbed one Day and then Grouped.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

What Guys Said 15

• Tolga Tanriseven

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tolga_Tanriseven

I am pretty sure they are aware lol

• It's owned by a Turkish guy with yellow teeth and Piles. The Admins all take turns putting ointment on his piles.

• Illuminati run it

• Sounds like the beginnings of a Tolga fan club. lol. Mighty TT!

• 1|1
  • no idea.. anyhow I cannot message because apparently I have to wait until one of my questions closes, which means again I am worse off than before when i could ask 2 questions a day.. umm

• LMAO!!! HAhahahaha.

#Factz

I'm glad an actual MOD understands that.

• The Turkish. *Slyly looks left and right*

• We the people!

• The central for gag is in the Rockefeller building lol

• What are you exactly complaining about?

• Tolga does... but sounds like yer being against him for some reason... how come?

• T Square LLC owner of that is Tolga.

• Wow this update really has you upset. Relax there will be more updates in the future. They may make things better it's not like it's going to stay like this.

• Or, if they follow their current trend, future updates likely will be even worse.

• Me...

What Girls Said 7