Have you noticed that there are a lot of racist people on here?

At KaylaS91 No no no. I'm not talking about the two face thing being aimed at me nor the "pussy guys" thing. I mean this:

"any less than guys who are apparently 'grown men' yet resort to using juvenile insults because they're bitter and can't make a sound argument to support their point."

"so you being sexist"

Who was that aimed at?

Why do people who argue smile on here? You clearly are hiding the fact that I offended you. Hence why you blocked me again.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a lot of creepers too !!

I just scroll by questions that are intentionally posted to incite hatred towards other peoples religion, race or culture. I have no time for small- minded ignorant people

Most Helpful Guy

• I have to work with very racist clients from time to tome, so it's not surprising I'd find it online.

• What kind of things do they say?

• What I find with the extremely racist people I must deal with is if they keep going, sooner or later their racist rants take a turn towards politics or religion, sometimes hitting both. It amazes me how the subjects can get intertwined in the ways they do.

• True hahahaha

What Girls Said 7

• Yup but its like one person!

• Not any more racist than people in the real world.

• Really? You don't think so?

• No I said that's the beginning of your insult. I meant that's the beginning of your sentence in which your insult was contained. That's just one example. You think I'm immature and yet you've thrown insult after insult at me just for using the word pussy. You're not on higher ground.

You say two face. I say pussy... or snake. Same thing.

• hahhaha omg. I love how you wrongly took those as being aimed at you when I was merely using those things (the two-faced thing, for example) to describe how I felt about men who say one thing online, then deny it in person. Your throwing accusations around at me simply because I'm participating in this discussion is leaving me more and more confused, thinking you don't really have a point and simply want to complain that some people are cowardly.
      Thanks for chatting. :)

• yeah totally and it's even worst on YouTube because people on internet tend to feel more free to say what they think deep in their heart and what they can't say if they were not anonymous and i feel like you can see how a person can be really harsh sometimes there is racism, useless free viciousness and harshness

• So it's safe to say that it upsets you? Do you think these people are weak?

• Hahaha yeah people tend to run off the mouth when they know they won't get popped in it lol.

• That is well said hahaha *thumbs and even toes up* lol

• I think it's pretty indicative of real life, they're just more open online

• No, I think people here are politicaly correct to the point I want to throw up.

• Hahaha maybe you haven't been on here long enough.

• On the internet? Oh yeah. On this site? Yes, there are some for sure.

• Yes I have.

What Guys Said 9

• The internet is heaven for racists and trolls. Since they can hide behind their computer, these keyboard warriors can express their true feelings in hiding. They are the type to smile in your face and talk shit behind your back.

• Raciest people everywhere. The internet just allows those opinions to be said without the need of the politness of society

• Or without getting their head knocked off.

• To what extent?

• Viewpoints.

• Neither did I, I'm just saying that's probably why

• Okay.

• Yeah, there's a few.

• its the internet, free for all BS

• Yeah because people are too pussy to tell each other to their faces.

• well cause if people start telling that to each other the world wouldn't last long

• LOL. Well that's true too.

• I have. At least more than in other social media.

• Yeah I think I would be considered a racist in todays "pc-society". At least where I live...

• What makes you racist?

• Where I live there is a so called "decline of ethnicity", and if you do not agree on that you're a racist.

• What do you mean I'm a racist?

http://img.memecdn.com/im-not-racist_o_653481.jpg

;) ;)

Seriously though, there are racists fcks everywhere

• When I read the first part I didn't know where they were going with that. It took a turn I wasn't expecting.

• I like to believe there are like 5 racist people and they make many troll accounts.

Being serious, hmm, i guess not. In real life i don't run into many people who think they can share overly racist views with me.

Here they do it under cloak of anonymity.

The overall 'culture' of GaG is anti racist without question.

• Yep. Do you think people are too pussy to be up front with their racism in real life?

• I say what I think usually.. at least when it comes to race.

• Some people are more pussy than others. That's what it comes down to.