Anybody else hating the new changes in GaG notifications?

I'm really not interested in being notified about somebody's new post. If I want to answer it, I'll see it in the feed, if not, I won't. So please STOP filling up my alerts with such-and-such posted this, such-and-such answered that. And if I wanted to give MHO to somebody on an old question of mine, I would've done it already. So go ahead and choose it for me and STOP bugging me about it. God.

Most Helpful Girl

• You said exactly everything that I've been thinking lol, especially about the most helpful opinion part. I don't usually pick most helpful opinion, only once in a blue moon but in general I never do and them bugging me about it, isn't going to change my mind lol.

Thank you, for saying everything a lot of us are thinking.

Most Helpful Guy

• I signed in the other day and was really excited I had about triple the normal amount of notifications. Then I started to see what they were and 2/3 of them were worthless. Same here, I don't give two shits about poll results, or someone else was selected most helpful. Like, really? Don't waste my time with that shit!

What Girls Said 3

• Under your profile, go to the "Settings" tab. Scroll down and you'll see an area to customize your notification preferences. You can opt out of being notified of someone's new question or opinion.

• Haha I think everyone feels like that!

• Yes, I don't like all the notifications, that it gives you now it's to many.

What Guys Said 2

• As its all optional I see no problem.

• Yeah, for some reason I set the MHO off for others and kept it myself, yet I'm still getting notified of others... go figure. Probably need to turn both off. Go into your settings to turn off the notifications you don't want.