Gagers, hows do you feel?

Gagers, hows do you feel?
I feel stuffed! hahah! (: I ate out and now I want a ice cream sunday! lol haha get it sunday! Sunday! lol No ok than! haha (:

2|0
29|33

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 32

• I'm having an end of winter break on the seaside. The wind has been hammering our windows since we arrived yesterday.

1|1
    0|0
  • I feel relaxed and stuffed! I'm subbing a high school math class, just finished my footlong Subway tuna sandwich. :-D

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm stressed because I don't feel like going to work tomorrow at all, it's gonna suck this new project sucks gahhhh

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel as meh as meh can be.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fucked man. Fucked. I drank lots yesterday. Going to massage my liver in a min :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I went out drinking yesterday with friends so now I'm paying the price. Lol. I'm not a spring chicken anymore so I can't keep doing this. Haha.

1|0
    0|0
    • haha! Tell that to my step-dad!

• Show All
    • I go out every weekend and I say the same thing. My hangovers last usually two days. I drank all night on Friday , I couldn't even go out on Saturday night.

• @Kris85, I feel your pain since we're pretty much the same age. I can't go all out like I did 10 years ago. Haha.

• For Lord knows how long I have been feeling trapped,(unable to move forward in life), hurt, sad, lonely, and bored. I also have been a shy person my entire life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Did you say STUFFED? Cuz you got a SUNDAE?

I just put away Long John Silvers: 2 fish, 3 chicken, 3 shrimp, a crab cake, a couple of onion rings, all of my green beans, and one of the hush puppies.

That's about 2100 calories.

1|0
    0|0
    • That day I had a huge burger and fries and a steak subways with fries lol!

• Ice cream? Oh gosh Apple, I feel hungry now!
    Leave some for me will you? Vanilla please :D :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Tired lol would be the word I'd use.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what emotion it is called but I miss my girlfriend :/ I've had a stressful day and I want a hug from her :(

1|0
    0|0
    • Aww! So sweet!

• Show All
    • Clingly is the best kind of guy! lol In my point of view!

• Luckily she agrees :) She says it doesn't annoy her that I want to have physical contact with her pretty much constantly, physically I'm super clingy :P

• Happy af :)
    Having a good good time lately

1|0
    0|0
  • Just ghosting most of the time, I am feeling benign

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel like eating an apple >:D

2|0
    0|0
  • Impatient, but not with an angry face.

2|0
    0|0
  • Ugh, I feel just ugh. Sundays suck.

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel great as long as I'm with you :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Went to watch the Liverpool vs Man City final earlier... we lost :( so understandly I'm not in a good mood...

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel relaxed cause tomorrow is gonna be crazy since I'm gonna see my crush and I don't know how to act around her

1|0
    0|0
    • haha! Good luck! Tomrrow gonna be crazy because I have Homework! lol Like loads! lol

• Sounds like a drag. Enjoy your down time before going into the storm

• haha! yeah! Its fine! I have to do it anyway. (: I want finish so I enjoy a break before summer school.

• I don't see a picture for drinking Bacardi 151 lol

1|0
    0|0
  • You didn't invite me though. I'm feeling good, just gonna take it easy for the rest of the day 😎

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah ate a huge burger haha! And relaxing since i finish my homework on time and got an A! I am such a good kid! lol

• Touched because I am listening to a Justin Bieber song right now and why did I admit to that? It's because I am a man and I can, I ain't a pussy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tired unfortunately it's not on the list :/

1|0
    0|0
  • well, i had a serious down yesterday and im doing better i guess. dunno^^

1|0
    0|0
  • Like a Horrible person, I dunno why though

1|0
    0|0
  • I Feel Excited