Do you do this?

When you ask a question, do you leave an answer choice for people who dont have an experience?
EX: Have you jumped of a roller coaster?
1 Yes
2 NO
3 I have never ridden a roller coaster <-
Gaggers please fix your polls because your polls mean nothing when most people want to see the results so they pick a random option just to see them

• Yes
  • no
  • sometimes
  • I dont do any of this
more people need to know this

What Girls Said 3

• Sometimes. Unless I want specific answers. But it still doesn't stop people from answering.

• I haven't created a poll question yet, but that is something that would be good to keep in mind.

• No I want detailed responses

• in a poll (you are talking about a poll right) you can have detailed responses but you should have one for someone who doesn't share the experience

• I guess but I want every single person looking at the question to give a response and not just click yes or no. Even with a description there's no guarantee that they'll do it so it limits the amount of people that actually do write responses.

• you make a good point

What Guys Said 0