How did you come up with your Username?

Hey guys, I'm new and I've seen some really creative usernames on the site! how did you come up with it?
Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• my old name was #Mistninja314 since I loved the mist village in the Naruto world.

then I deleted that account and came back as #MistNigqa808 since it reminded me of my old name + I'm black... lol

• You're not black, you're just.. full of overwhelming testosterone levels.

• @Tdieseler I'll see what I can do man. I mean I've seen at least 15 eps of it from its Toonami/Adult swim days. But It just wasn't my cup of tea ^_^

• start from the beginning mate... and im letting you know right now that it is boring AS FUCK when you start... but after he meets Zoro, it kind of picks up...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 42

• Well.. um.. I.. don't know lol. I just tried to be creative.

It suits me well. I'm not a player or jerk lol. It's just my story. People love me so much, but they end up leaving me for one reason or another to no reason at all. Loved and then left, YourFutureEx!

• I always thought your username was so cool!
      Like, I don't pay much attention to usernames, but yours just stands out.

• @Hollywood-Glam haha thank you very much :D a creative username plays a good role on G@G. It helps you to get adjusted and recognised well here :)

• I came up with my user name because I wanted some name that sort of is a part of my life.. and daily I do wear.. adult diapers and rubber pants and those accident do happen at times but I also take care of them right away as a 10 or 15 minute shower does the trick then a diaper change and I am again a happy camper.

I am not one who is ever shy to be an honest person and myself.. weather it be on the net or in real time and we sometimes have to play the hand in life we are dealt.. even tho this was just a bad accident one day that caused me to have to wear them now.. but the outcome could have been so very much worse

• Parks and Rec, Chris Pratt

• 'BeerFarts' was my username on Yahoo Answers. I mainly signed up for that site to goof off and ask and answer silly questions.

That was my intention at first on GAG too, but I'm taking this site a lot more seriously (I didn't even plan on showing my face at first). Since GAG doesn't allow you to change your username, I should've been more wise :(

Cool story, right?

• damn good story! but do you still goof off? with your answers?

• At first I did but when I started giving good advice and earning MHO in the process, people started to take my answers seriously. A couple of people have messaged me for advice and they felt like I truly helped them.

That was the turning point. That was when I realized that I'm not gonna goof off as much and contribute in a meaningful way.

Now if only GAG would allow me to change my username, people would take me even more seriously. Haha.

• I'm glad too hear that! Lol i wish they did that too. But i guess we are all stuck with our alias :) lol, i will look for you if and when i need solid advice :)

• Hellion (hell raiser/troublemaker/nonconventional) the sage (wise man). It seemed appropriate since I seem to be causing trouble with all my questioning (and statistics) which usualy flys in the face of conventional thinking, but I do so because I believe the truth is important and I do wish to help hence the sage part.

• To brag about my Management consulting career

• When I first started looking at some of the questions, the majority were from people half my age, hence the old part... because anyone over 30 is old to most 20 somethings. LOL

The Decrepid part was suppose to be Decrep'd and it is completely the opposite of me... so just a play on words!

• They always complain each age they get to, they are old! Esp when they say they are still virgins 😂

• @abundantlyrich hahaha... I don't think I ever complained when I was a virgin... it was just... okay, who is going to be the lucky one! ... rubs hands together and says muahahahaha :P

Meh... not into complaining... glass is always half full ;)

• I used to work at a pizza place
    Im a guy
    22 is my fukin number

• My second Identity is called Tej Diesel... nothing really special there...

• Blow a kiss 💋 fire a gun... we need someone to lean on

• My username is the least creative username ever... LOL.

It's essentially my job.

• Phoenix is my pen name and it also has to do with my past and how I was reborn in a sense from the ashes like a phoenix, my old self died and I was born anew, from the ashes.

• Mine is from a newspaper cartoon character, that is a bit of a Mr Fixit.

http://dilbert.com/strip/1992-01-12

• I was thinking of the game Mario at the time and just added 21 lol

• I used my schools mascot and two 1's is better than one :p you will have to create another account if you want to change your user name though unfortunately :/

• Not sure, an epiphany maybe

On a side note im really digging katherine heigl right now
    media.npr.org/.../...b0d74379b5c7ca90-s900-c85.jpg

• well honestly I tried to be a little naughty haha xD

• just wrote down who i am.

• warning: watch at your own risk!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCj8sPCWfUw

• It fit my jumbled emotions/feelings back when I signed up
    in English, it means "love&hate".

• It's an old email address I used to have that I randomly generated along with my chosen profession. The username just stuck.

• I can't comment.

• Video game and band reference. Was a little obsessed with the game at that time, figured my username would be a clever pun, so I went for it.
    I would change it if I could, though :/

• I used this username originally on webkinz as a kid lol and made it from Cody from the Suite Life of Zack and Cody and then 3180 is my grandma's address lol

• i love suit life of Zack and Cody. I have watched all the episodes. Suit life on deck wasn't that bad too. HAHAH creativity right there :)

• I just hope they didn't end up like most Disney stars! But seriously Disney is not the same anymore.. The show's i grew up with were the best. Now it's all quite stupid tbh!

• Yeah me too most of them seem to end up the wrong way in life :( I actually haven't seen Disney in maybe 5 years but yeah the shows we had as kids were awesome.

• I went on a spirit journey. 2 weeks of no food and lots of PCP. It came to me in a series of kaleidoscopic dreams.

• It just came to me when I needed a new username.

• Because i am so gentlemanly.
    @Bellegirl21 @vishna @cinderelli
    amirite ladies?

• Well mine's Intraluminal. It comes from the Latin, so google intra and luminal.

• Uh, take a guess. :-)

• I thought about it on the spot as I was gonna join and my room smells like lavender for the candles I put on so bam I got a name!

• More from Guys
    12

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 23

• It's my nickname. 2 of them.
    My parents gave me them, they mean "short little fat thing". It's a completely made up word though lol

I love it because this is my username everywhere, no one has this username and I never have to add numbers to make it mine. Like "shygirl69" or "browneyes33xx45" or "bigbootyJudy2348".
    So it makes it easier for me to remember it :p

• Random life my life! Everyone I meet is random and unexpected!

• It's technically the surname of one of my favourite characters of all time, Cosette Fauchelevent. I think I was in a huuuge Les Mis phase (still not entirely out of it) when I signed up and since she was a character I looked up to, I guess I just went for her name.

• My initials.

• I was still in middle school while I made my first account (and this, the 2nd as well 😂) and while I was creating it, I saw the biscuits we got for going to school. 😂
    We were always fighting over them because they were very delicious (and free 👌😂), so they had swag. I'm bad with usernames, so as I did my 2nd account (this), I couldn't think of something else, and this is how I stayed with this name. 😂

• Aphrodite, is the Greek goddess of love and beauty and as a melaninated queen beauty run's throughout my vein's like a wild fire🔥 Afro because I shaved/chopped off all of my hair to free myself of the creamy crack (perm). And Afro's of all texture's and sizes are stunning to me, My hair defy's gravity.9 because I associate the number with the color gold, which all black women and goddesses a like look heavenly in. And bam!
    Afro-dite9 was born, plus it's a brilliant combination.

• Mix of character names I've used. It's also a play on "Coco Chanel" in a way.

http://i.imgur.com/e97DD2S.jpg

• mix of word play, my personality and my nickname

• It's just a reference to my historical heritage. Elissa Dido was the founder and Queen of Carthage, in Tunisia.

• My first name is Victoria , my middle name Anna Maria so hence Victorianne

• the one that nobody in my office/friends/family or anybody that knows me can search for it (i hate publicity) lolz

coz everybody knows my nickname or infamous usernames in my social media, to avoid people knew that I'm here, that's why i came out with this username, still relate to me, but nobody else knew it ;)

• Korilakkuma is a mascot (basically like Hello Kitty). Rilakkuma is the main mascot, and Korilakkuma is Rilakkuma's friend (she's basically a side character). Her name means "small relax bear" in Japanese (Rilakkuma means "relax bear").

• Mine isn't creative, haha. I'm just an empathetic lady.

• Part personality trait, part my name.

• I decided to combine my username of two things that I like, Hollywood and glamour.
    I'm fascinated by movies, actors, and especially the Red Carpet look.

• take a wild guess

• mine is after my favorite breed of dogs and i have 2 of them hence my username

• My boyfriend and I came up with this name after I deleted my old account.
    Starry to match him, Emo because I'm emo and Queen because he says I'm a queen

• Well I really like Sunflowers Lol

• I had this weird feeling of falling in love with an Egyptian who's favorite color would be yellow 🙈

• I took my nickname and the last name of a celeb I like. bam.

• added isimo to my name because im bellisimo

• I came up with it because I like reading magazines.