Please stop selecting best answer within 3 days of asking the question, can you do that for me?

Really, I'm asking you from the bottom of my vishna heart?

Your question will get shut down if you don't.

And if you tagged me in it, I get to read this awesome opinion question but never respond.

It sucks. I feel like this.

What is the point of selecting BA for a free opinion question within a few days of asking?

I could see if you needed a quick fix "What batteries does this take" Ok, cool. Answer recieved.

But c'mon. Please stop for the free opinion questions.

• Please stop for me too.
  • Do anything you want, I don't care about invalid updates :)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah this update sucks. Every question that I try to answer is closed.

What Guys Said 4

• I agree, selecting MHO so early is even more awful than before!

• I hate it when are they gonna get rid of closed questions?

• I believe GAG has now put a 24 hour minimum on selecting MHO, regardless of the number of opinions received. That's a small step in the right direction, but I still disagree with this whole "closing questions when a MHO is selected" thing.

• yes its soo anoying!

What Girls Said 6

• Yup Everyone agrees updates suck! Instead of trying to update gag they should try to work on the app!

• Some fools select MHG within minutes of asking a question. Whats up with that?

• Of course those idiots won't stop doing that. That's why they should make it so MHO's can't be picked for 5 days. That way they can't close them at all until then.

• Hahaha awwww!
    Okay.=)

• Yeah, I mean really, what's the point of closing them? If a question's good, it'll get answers. If it's dumb, it won't. Old questions already have the disadvantage of being further down the feed. Closing them just seems excessive.

• I agree. It doesn't make any sense.