Anyone else seeing page loads that are taking forever?

I'm seeing page loads that are taking very long times in the past hour. Anyone else seeing this happen? It took over 2 minute of waiting just to submit this question, not including the time to type and review it, nor the actual submission after review.

• Yes
  • No
Just posting an update to see if it's any better.
Looks like it's back working at close to full speed now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, must be another new feature!! :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep. When I hit "Send It!" to submit an opinion there's an orange status bar that creeps very, very slowly across the top of the page. When it gets all the way to the right side it still doesn't give me an "opinion submitted" confirmation. The whole site seems sluggish.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, @VirginiaBeachBum there are Times so very Slow and then I Sometimes Lose what I am Writing when I Suddenly Get Cut off From the Site.
    Now, like Tonite, My own Updates on My own Laptop are Back to Good standing and Grease Lightening Again, my Friend.
    Good luck. xx

• YES!! I thought it was s problem with my phone.

• Yup! It sucked!

• LMAO ! I was just going to ask this same question when I came across this. But as of this minute it's still loading slower then molasses in Jan. If you don't know that is reaaaallllllll slowwwwwwwwwww.

• Yeah, I thought it was just mine.

• They are probably updating the site again lol

What Guys Said 6

• Yes. Must be a new feature they chose to implement lol

• Yepp... happened right after an annoying "Quick Break" here.

Quick Break = the whole website is taken down and you can't do anything but stare at an image GAG puts up that reads something like "We're taking a quick break, but will be back soon" ... after this sh*t earlier today the whole page loading annoying thing started

• Only when I am posting opinions.

• It got better for a while, now it's back to being slow again. Come on, GAG! Put the site on hold while you get this worked out!

• I just rebooted, in the hope to get rid of it.

• yea shit website lol

• YES, it just started today, it's super annoying.