Anyone else going through this?

Anyone else going through this?

This ghost notification has been up all day... even though I already saw who followed me D:

Most Helpful Girl

• yesss that happened to me on the evening of the first day after this update from hell was implemented. Thankfully I, in a panic, stumbled upon the 'mark all as read' button to get rid of it before I had a chance to write a question about it. I feel your pain though... surprising how much more irritating a notification gets when you know what's behind it but it just won't go away.

ngl, I was super close to just unfollowing the person then letting them know what had happened so that they didn't assume I was super passive-agressive or something. :P

• Haha I was seriously about to unfollow them too xD
      Yeah the worst part is knowing where the problem is but it still doesn't get fixed :D

Thankfully it's gone now lol found the same button!

Most Helpful Guy

• Someone asked the same thing yesterday, but I've never personally had that happen.. to follows. I'm not sure if it even works that way, but did you try "Mark all as read"?

Meanwhile..
    http://oi65.tinypic.com/s4aq9x.jpg

• Yeah it's so weird lol, I'm used to the ghost notification from comments and opinions but not followers haha YES I'M MAD!!! xD

What Girls Said 8

• what? ... gag is giving you trouble?

HOW DARE YOU TALK SUCH SHIT ABOUT THIS WONDERFULLY CONVENIENT SITE? !

• Where's the bouncer when I need a banana kicked out of here? Lol!
      It's fixed now :P

• I like how you say.. I didn't do anything wrong "Yet" as in you're planning something!
      Let me escort you to the door lol

• BUT I... oh fine. 😒

• If you go to your actual notifications page and click the "Mark all as read" button, that should clear it. We're aware of the error though and are working on it :)

• Nope! I had a thing where it wasn't telling me I was getting messages for awhile, but that's fixed now.

• ARGHH MAN! I totally have one of those! It's so annnoyyinnggggg 😐🔫

• That happened to me the other day but the mark all as read option under notifications fixed it for me.

• OMG! You are so shitting me. This is happening to me too. Three times it is so damn annoying. Can't wait to see the answers. Have you solved it?

• " If you go to your actual notifications page and click the "Mark all as read" button, that should clear it. "

That should fix it lol

• Thank you so much! really solved my problem!

• No not really

• Nope

What Guys Said 3

• Not recently thankfully

• yes!!!

• Yeah, I have 53 notifications that won't go away LOL

• Woo that's a lot. I never seen that myself, could you go to your profiles notification page and at the top right side "Mark all as read"? Not sure if it works as I can't test it myself, but you should give it a try. ^.^