What are goals you have set for yourself for the next 2 years?

Mine are:
• Graduating from high school
• Graduating from high school again in 2018 ( but from a higher level of education)
• Getting fit
• Getting my drivers license
• Buying a car from my OWN money
• Getting my teeth set straight🙈🙊
• Getting my CAE certificate and maybe my CPE ( I already have the FCE)
• Getting 1 job and sticking with that one
• Getting into medical school
... I just realised what I set myself up to😳😩😥

Anyway, what's yours?😊👏

What Guys Said 1

• Find a new job, find a new place to live, then save up enough money to move to New Mexico where I'll start working on my writing and filmmaking, as well as change my name.

• If you're looking for a new place to live anyway, why don't you just say fuck it, hit the road, and head to NM?

For the name change, it looks like you'll just need a little over $200 and about a month or so. https://firstdistrictcourt.nmcourts.gov/Name Change Forms. htm

• Yeah, I've done various types of writing for various fractions of a living.
      That's another way I know about legal names/identities, of course, although that sort of identity (the kind you'd have to be a ghostwriter, for example) doesn't have to -- and, in many cases, shouldn't -- be an actual legal name. It can just be a DBA or a fictitious business name, especially if you are incorporated for tax purposes.

I'm surprised you aren't down here (LA) if you review movies -- I'd think a critical mass of pre-screenings would be here. Although that's a niche I really know nothing at all about.

In terms of selling yr writing, all I can say is that you should NEVER sell yr writing at garbage rates. There are waaaayyyy too many freelancers willing to do that... nope. Don't. Don't even think about it.

• @redeyemindtricks I feel I learned that the hard way with the website. I wrote for free. I didn't mind really because I enjoyed the work regardless.

Yeah, I've thought about moving to California since it's the epicenter of my intended career. Especially since I wouldn't mind being a film critic, like an honest to goodness film critic. At this point it could go either way.

What Girls Said 1

• Get a rank promotion, start taking college classes, meet new fitness goals, get a new car.