How many of you didn't like the new way of getting " Earn Xper Points" notification in GAG?

How many of you didn't like the new way of getting

• Yeah , I don't like getting such notifications
  • I love it !

Most Helpful Girl

• Mop I'm fine with it I actually like that fact that you can earn xper points for asking questions as well as selecting MH but I mean you should be doing it regardless beciase someone does truly deserve it because they head the best opinion or put in the most effort to assist you.

However simply if the notifications are bothering you go to your setting and turn it off.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry, but if you are getting that many notifications about not having selected MHOs for your questions, I think the responsibility falls upon you to keep up with selecting them yourself. I feel it's a helpful reminder to keep the system from selecting them for you. It does seem, however, that the notifications for any given question could be combined.

What Girls Said 3

• I think it looks fine

• You do know they can be turned off eh?

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 2

• You can turn them off in your settings, but yeah it's still pointless to add a bunch of notifications that most everyone on here is just going to disable..

• I don't care...

I think I'll get used to the new way...

I kind of liked it when I could post 7 active questions in one day, though...