Who is else is UN-happy with the new GAG feature?

Lately, Gag's been doing some upgrades. I must say I am impressed with the "heart/love" feature among others. However I "hate hate hate" the updates for MHO's and "New Posts". I dont like being bombarded with 60 something notifications in a day.

Anyone else feels this way?

Most Helpful Guy

• I dislike the senseless private opinions the most. It should be changed to choosing between having the question ONLY as private or open. But not a mix of both.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate so many of their updates including
    -the hearts which they removed thankfully
    -taking away down votes
    -keeping track of our comments which they thankfully removed
    -taking away the ability to follow questions
    -that stupid # feature that barely no one uses
    -the privacy feature Jesus Christ that's the purpose of the anonymous button
    -people not being able to share their opinions once MH is selected because its closed
    -questions being closed after 48hrs preventing people from getting a lot of advice

That's all... For now 😒

What Guys Said 6

• I myself like the old style

• I hate that theirs a certain amount of time your aloud to comment on something ):

• The notifications are annoying, I agree, but you can turn them off in your settings

• Get over it already.

• I wish I could :(

• Or how about we don't and inform the people that we don't like it and they'll change it back 😉

• @DivaMonae good one

• I wish us users were asked before changes are being made

• Another complainer, in the form of a girl, ho knew

What Girls Said 7

• I hate the notifications over everything. I don't even check my notifications anymore, it's too much. Why the eff do i care if a poll has a final result or if "soandso" was picked for MHG.

• I think there are too many notifications, too. Messages, answers etc good, but not getting told about polls etc.

• Have you tried unselecting the ones you dislike in your settings? 😊

• @DivaMonae you can do that?

• Everyone is lol

• I think every member on GAG has something shitty to say about the upgrades and features. Including I
    Peace out :)

• I'd say about 98.3% of the GaG community.

• I dislike change. But as for your notifications you can adjust them in your Settings.

• Exactly, I hate that they inform you about MHOs and polls, etc.