GAGers, what's one unusual experience that you had on GAG?

Thanks in advance for your inputs :- )

Most Helpful Guy

• Someone would send me recordings of them playing the piano as a good morning message, but not tell me their name... Effort without trust...

• Wow, you have a secret admirer! :-P

• That's hilarious XD

• Being mysterious with things like your name is not intriguing... That sort of thing is common courtesy. So it was just weird... Otherwise she's a nice person in her way.

Most Helpful Girl

• An under 18 user sent me his address and told me to meet him for sex.
    Reported right away haha.

• Hahaha! Sorry but I laughed XD

• How old was he? 12?

• @ShayanMortazavi1 still have him blocked. Profile says he's 15. So 14 or 13 when it happened.

What Guys Said 14

• I got a crush... I don't crush easy... and i really liked her too. her ideals were mine. I even was willing to risk an LDR... after preaching that those suck and end badly.
    And the most amazing part which made me sure... she turned my ass down which is exactly what I would have done.
    Irony is a bitch.

• What do you have against LDR's?

I think EVERY relationship should go through a LDR phase.

• @justbanANNAz got it

• @justbanANNAz pfft... you always talk to me... im interesting.

• Umm that somebody actually changed my mind about something on here? It was @dodgersgm on the topic of "approaching/approaches" or whatever the heck ya wanna call it.

• I actually remember that, but I'm surprised you do. You must have a really great memory!

Anyway, I appreciate it, man. :)

• @DodgersGM anime = why I'm good at reading well and remembering why I've read lol

• I made a gif on gingerale
    http://i.imgur.com/Fy0ds0h.gif

• several flattering yet creepy comments about my physique, from male and female anons

• bruh, you small as hell. they lyin'... jk :P

• @Other_Tommy_Wiseau Oh ya I remember we talked about his sister before lol. I moved away from Bay area, adopted Warriors fanhood forever now, I go to the away games and cheer for them. Man, I'd love to meet him.

• i think we did. i mentioned it before, but i forget with who, haha! the away games? anyways, if you wanna get me tickets, that'd be dope! he's pretty cool. i tried not to geek out, while my cousin was acting all chill cause she's met the fam before... i'm just like, bruh!

• I met a girl on here who I talked to for weeks stictly as just friends and one day we played truth or dare and she dared me to jack off to her and kept preassuribg me to do it when I said no. 😮

• A 2 or 3 week pm discussion with a transgender.

• I've only been on this site for about a month so thankfully, I haven't had any strange occurrences just yet.

I must admit that reading some of these responses are hilarious!

• I was chatting with this person and we met up and it turned about the be Charlie Sheen and he beat me with his 12 inch penis

• A weird one was a guy going on a rant about women (i forget the details) anyhow he did it so often on GaG people started to recognise him. He eventually made fake accounts to back up what he was saying and then was later discovered. Kinda creepy

• Well someone who I had no idea who they were proposed to me that was... interesting.

• Some German broad defended a pedophile and was serious.

• Sexting

• Got a spanking as a result of a Gag discussion

• I've had a couple of ladies ask me for pictures of my dick.

After all the questions/comments on this site about the epidemic of unsolicited dick pics, I was like, "Ummm, Twilight Zone?"

What Girls Said 15

• BIG Fight with a Fellow GAGGGER Who Used to be a Sister and Then... Bad Experience for All of GAG Town to see here, dear.
    Good luck and

• A woman sent me a pic of her brother in lingerie and made fun of him for having a tiny dick. I was confused but just replied with "lol yeah" and things liek that because I didn't know what to say.

A few months later I mentioned that story in a question and someone said that "sister" was probably the guy himself who had fetishes and wanted me to make him of his dick.

I don't know why that didn't cross my mind when I got the pic but now it grosses me out.

• I'm so sorry to hear about this :( Yeah, I also believe that the "sister" was probably the guy himself.

• Yeah I thought it was weird and gross but that thought never really crossed my mind. I don't know why... not it seems so obvious. Disgusting.

• You can send pictures on GAG

• A guy kind of insulted black females and other darker skinned women so basically pretty much everyone that left an opinion except for maybe one or two busted his bubble about how he was wrong and had each others backs. I debated with him the most and although he didn't select it I ended up getting MH.

Later only for him to comeback with a different account and trying to hit on me giving me his email telling me to send him some pics (which I would never do of course) but the funny thing about it was his email was a dead give away and his old username was apart of it. So when I asked him was he so and so he denied it but it was so obvious 😂

• a user who absolutely detested me, and thought i was manipulative, messaged me... got to know me... then caught feelings for me.

• Some guy messaged me right after i gave him advice on his question and said," want to hot sexting? Lol, laughed so much

• Some dude private messaged me calling me ugly and is now trying to impress me with his "money."

• I met a Gagger and had a big crush on him although I've always been against/ looked down on internet "crushes" and "relationships" and all, I couldn't help it! Not only are we mentally compatible but he's 100% my physically my type :)

• oh some chick ask to see my nudes! lol

• I've had a good number of those.

One would be a 16 year old messaging me randomly here and there, telling me how hot or whatever I was and then eventually said he was masturbating to me.

Yeahhhhhh, no, thank you.

• noooooooooooo omg
      I mean, even if you are dumb enough to HAVE to say something... there's still like 21,095,862,498,754 classier ways to convey the same idea lol

One benefit of being a thousand years old is that these things do not happen to me.

• @redeyemindtricks Hahaha. I'm with you. He hasn't quite learned the art of subtlies or using the words in the English language better at least. xD

• Thinking someone was cool on here and then realizing that they were seriously weird asf later on.

• I've had several. The top one: Foolishly falling for another user.

• i made a friend

• A marriage proposal :D

• some dude semi-liking me for two days even though he doesn't know what the hell i look like

• Weirdo, Creep, Perv, men trying to talk