Why are you on this website?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't even know...

What Girls Said 12

• It's a good time waster, haha. A lot of the answers I've gotten here are quite good and useful. I like this place, that's why I've stayed so long.

• I'll second musicbrain5. I don't come on here often, but every once in a while it's fun to look through questions and answer them when I'm bored. I only really leave comments on questions if I feel like I can actually contribute something useful to the conversation though. Also, it may be because of the anonymity of it, but I've found that people are pretty straightforward and honest in their answers to questions I've posted here, and I've definitely gotten a lot of valuable advice/insight from other users.

• Because I'm bored and I like to watch these people bitch about stuff.

• I'm on this website cause I wanted to figure out questions I didn't no the answers to when Google couldn't help and I like to sometimes meet new friends

• I enjoy helping people who feel emotionally discouraged. I did leave and come back, but i came back because i missed my G@G friends too much. I have some really great loyal friends on G@G, and i think the world of them all :)

• i need help because im con fused with a boy i like. can you please leave an opinion on my last question? i really need help x
    also, i can relate to a lot of girls and i can help them out

• you know you have parents... they used to date... but no. "im gonna go on a social media site to answer my problems."

• yeah but my parents dont understand. i like to get other peoples opinions and there's nothing wrong with it

• to give advice and opinions. No matter how good or shitty they might be!

• Cause it's a wonderful time killer 🕐🔫 That's pretty much all 😄

• No idea.

• Because I'm insecure

• Because I have nothing better to do other than being on here replying to dumb questions.

• I started to get advice on a problem and because I had just been hurt badly and was feeling lonely. Now it's something that I find entertaining and can procrastinate with.

What Guys Said 19

• With the latest updates, I would probably say only out of habit at this point.

• To be honest, I am not quite sure , I killed my old account and started a new one to try a different style of usage. I would say I am here for a mixture of the social element and if I can help someone along the way, well and good. I found I didn't ask many questions.

• Over a year ago I saw some dipshit spouting fucking lies, and had to make an account to call them on it, almost 15 months later here am, still being a cunt xD

• boredom

• Because I need someone to communicate with even if it's just online. Need to be in a community. My family is not enough. Plus, it's a joy to help someone and learn about the lives of others.

• I have no idea Hahaha

• Initially, I was just going to goof off like I did on Yahoo Answers (that's why I chose the same username and didn't show my face at first).

Now I realize that I'm basically here to help people and ask interesting questions. I should've been more wise when I chose my username because now I'm eternally fucked :(

• I dont know. Like Mesonfielde said checking this website is just a habit.

• I don't really know I new member at first is was kinda interesting now I feeling like I doing nothing more that deal teenage girl problems because her boyfriend don't text her back or saying is ok for boy's who have curved dick's site become monotonic I don't know how long I last like that.

• I like to help people, give advice, and learn new things. Plus meeting people is fun

• boredom and hoping to help someone in the process

• Something to do when I'm listening to podcasts.

• Because this website lack some good trolls.

• Because of the crack gag puts in the water.

• Bored as shit Holmes, nothing going on right now

• multiple reasons really : )

• For the Amazon gift card

• Just trying to get laid.