What is your favorite part of questions being closed?

Obviously there are all sorts of perks! Like a question being closed after just a few hours if MHO have been picked, or the fact that the same question will be spammed more often now if it did not get answered the first time.
Or the fact that if you update your question to bump it just before the 48 hours is up, that doesn't count as activity, and your question is still closed!

All these feautures are amazing. But I think my favorite is when I see someone who gave an interesting answer to something, so I check their profile, and go to their questions, and see a whole list of questions I might want to nswer, that can no longer be answered!

Fucking amazing. Well thought out.

So, what's your favorite part of questions being closed?

• UNLOCK MY DAMNED QUESTIONS, I DON'T CARE HOW OLD THEY ARE!
  • Why do people even ask questions here? That's not what this site is for!

Most Helpful Girl

• Closing questions won't make people answer questions they wouldn't answer if questions didn't get closed. It'll just means silly and easy questions to answer will get more activity.

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate it. You are never too old to learn. So a question never gets old. Why not allow a question to be open for more answers, comments, etc. if someone wants and is capable of helping?

What Girls Said 1

• I only get annoyed when people answer questions after a month. I agree with you, everything about that update sucks.

What Guys Said 0