How did you find GAG and what made you decide to join/stay?

Just wondering ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• Googled some question and this site ended up on the list of results because someone here asked the same question. I browsed around the site, seemed like fun and possibly useful, so I joined. Glad I did.

Most Helpful Girl

• I googled something sexual! lol... didn't we all? And i wanted to voice my opinions and help others out.. Which i why i decided to stay. Another reason I stayed was because of the entertainment factor :) lol
    take care

What Guys Said 9

• I found it through facebook and I enjoy helping people (or at least trying to). I also enjoy meeting new people

• One day I was feeling low and useless so I Googled "Where do dreams go to die?" I've been here ever since.

• I found GAG by searching in google. I stayed because back when I joined GAG was good now it is shit with all the man hating women and women hating men. I have just had a falling out with my best friend on here so I will be closing my account soon.

• I found GaG back in December 2009 when I was Googling "nice guys finish last".

I made my account in Jaunary 2010, and stayed here till this day with the same account and same username... mainly because of the community. Regardless of all of the controversial changes this site has made in the past 3 years, I have stayed because the community is fun.

I also like to give advice, as well as have a forum to ask various randoms questions that come up in my mind.

• I found out about GAG through search results on Google, Bing, etc.

I decided to join because Yahoo Answers sucks now and you get a lot more responses on here. I just wish I never chose the same username from Yahoo Answers. Lol.

• I searched for something on google and ended up here... I liked the concept of the site so I bookmarked it. but I joined only much later when I was bored and remembered this

• I had nobody else to talk to about certain things. LOL.

• @trumletplayerforlife

• i had a LOT of questions about life and the site seemed highly active i figured it was the best way to maximize my results

What Girls Said 10

• I was looking up information on a question I had at the time, and one of the search results was to a question here on G@G. I read through that response and looked through some of the other questions. I decided I liked the idea of the place and made an account. I'm still here because this site helps me pass free time, cure some boredom, keep in touch with friends I've made here, and help others by giving advice, of course.

• I googled a question and it directed me to here. I have left a few times, because sometimes G@G has a negative affect on me , but i have so many great friends on G@G and it's them that motivate me to stay :)

• I was obsessed with a subject, so I googled it. I visited other sites, but GAG seemed the best. I joined it, asked some questions, liked GAG so I decided to stay.
    I've seen so many changes on this site, so many people joining and then left. But I still think it's a good website to spend time, help others or see other people's opinions.

• I had a crush on a guy from UNI in early 2014 so I googled something about guy's behavior and ended up here, I signed up but only for a day and deactivated the same night.
    Then I just wanted to pass the time so I joined back in May 2015.

• i googled a question and this useful ass site popped up, i stay because i have one sided bonds with everyone here <3

• I had a question about vaginas and someone here had the same question. Then I got sucked in. Eh.

• Yahoo Answers

• I like asking questions to real men and women.

• Haha just joined seconds ago. Found it by reading opinions on innies and outies (V).

• Found out about it whilst on another help site. Liked it and decided to hang around for a bit. I've been here now going on 6 years lol :P