I'm calling for a one day ban on the words "Trump" "Bernie" "Hillary" "Election" and "President". Who else wants a break from all these questions?

I'm sick and tired of all the US politics questions. Give us 1day off please.

I think that my being so deeply immersed in the election has made it start to grind my gears a little.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't turn on your computer or your TV and stay home and read a book for the day.
    This is a historic election that is changing the whole political game here in the States. The future of our country is at stake here, and the rules of the game are being re-written right before our eyes.

And if you're not in to it for the politics, there's no shortage of entertainment.

Good luck with your idea for a ban...

• It wasn't meant to be taken literally. I get the historical part of it. I'm volunteering for a campaign for Christ sake.

• Judging by the fact that you're now tired of it, I assume your candidate didn't win your state?

• That would be correct.

What Girls Said 6

• Agreed. All it ends up being is misinformed people on both sides parroting talking points and spreading nonsense until their game is called, then getting personal because their arguments are blown to bits.

• Well I'm with ya.

• Would you prefer we talk about the Zika virus?

• TRUMP HILLARY PRESIDENT ELECTION BERNIE!! You're welcome.

• I second this it gets annoying especialy when your from Europe

• I like it and I follow it closely.

What Guys Said 8

• Make it a month!

• Yes please

• No. My boy Trump will be president.

• What about Drumpf?

• Barely seen those words on here but I guess I'm just not looking in the correct topics/categories. But sure, chill with this politics thing.

• Who is Drumpf? Anyway, I am not upset about it. Not a big deal really.

• ill vote for that can we elect to pass this motion? ;-)

• Grow up. If you don't want to hear about the real world, go do this:

3.bp.blogspot.com/.../...r+Painting+2-5-11+012.JPG