How to initiate conversation with a girl on gag?

Just curious☺☺

0|0
8|10

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Dont tell them you're Indian (you are, aren't ya?)
    2. dont start with a cheesy/overused compliment. Either give something original or genuine or none at all
    3. tell something about yourself first. Not bio-data.. a couple of lines should be enough
    4. tell her WHY you felt like contacting her.. like maybe she commented something witty on a question or her dp is something unique.. or else she'll freak out- "why is this stranger texting me?"
    5. KEEP. IT. SHORT= NO. FUCKING. ESSAYS

0|0
    0|0
    • some good advice @lonerider and yes he is Indian.

• Show All
    • I know. And anything about India and you'll get the tag "designated". I'm just saying I didn't see this on this GAG.

• @DBAOracle Yeah.. people dont post about it here. doesn't mean they dont think about it.

What Girls Said 7

• By asking a question and then responding to their opinion or commenting under their opinion to another question that someone else asked.

0|1
    0|0
  • Comment on a post of hers and create a conversation that way.

0|1
    0|0
  • You don't because 9 times out of 10 guys just want me to sext them... So unless you plan on just being nice don't bother. If you intend on being just nice, just say hi and ask how they are and then just find a mutual interest

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh and don't ask her what she wants to talk about because she isn't the one who started the convo so there likely isn't anything

• A greeting, like a hello?

0|0
    0|0
  • I respond to questions I can answer.

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on your modus operandi because I get so many weird ass messages from guys I just ignore them

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9