Why would a guy on GAG have a private profile?

I can understand why some girls would make their profiles private but not why guys would do that.

2|0
5|19

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls catfish some guys sometimes. I would assume

3|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just some extra privacy. Don't want some random person to look at all my stuff even though I never share anything I might regret later. Being private just makes me feel more comfortable.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, @ChromAzonyz108 They Get Stalked and Talked about Too, just Like any Other... GAG.
    God luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't want to be messaged and to be in control of who follows them.

2|2
    0|0
  • Probably to keep their answers private.

3|1
    0|0
  • I say keep their answers private mostly, but I don't get the privacy part... it's not like it's Facebook.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah, even if you don't go anon you're still kind of anonymous. Who's to say that the person in your profile picture and your description is accurate.

What Guys Said 18

• all those creepy girls here x_x

5|2
    0|0
    • no honestly... most of the time I see private profile on guys who post sexual stuff under girls opinions lol

• lol, I thought guys had the market cornered on creepiness

• haha they have... but every now and then I get some "weird" messages from girls too :P

• I post/answer/comment stuff about my experiences and perspectives that I wouldn't let any of my friends read.

0|0
    0|0
  • Privacy, Security, people can't look at their past comments, basic isolationist stuff.

0|1
    0|0
  • To stop people from seeing what they wrote previously.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just have some exclusivity to my gag account. figure why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • I do it because, just in case GaG suddenly deactivates me again.. My profile would be set on private and none of my past shit is out there at least. My other accounts was not private and it's a full on open legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they are hoes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm only OK with a handful of people following me and sending me messages. Fuck all the rest of you, unless I get to know you through comments over time.

0|0
    0|0
  • To make people wait for my accept 😎😂😂😂😂 JK

1|0
    0|0
  • Because I'm tired of getting random messages from underage girls.

0|1
    0|0
  • For the same reason some girls would make their profiles private.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good idea, I'll make mine private too xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to have private profile but now its open... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they want to... :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not? Seems like that would just be your default choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I want to ask questions I'm too embarrassed to ask people in public.

0|1
    0|0
  • I go 100% anonymous... I have zero followers and I don't follow any... so there's nothing to see here... also I don't want messages...

0|0
    0|0