How quickly will this question get closed?

Everyone hates the closed questions feature, so let's make a question that never gets closed. And please make your answers interesting or funny and not a load of garbage nonsense. Provide value for the user. Talk about something interesting.

What Girls Said 1

• i'm sick and took an antihistamine to make me feel better so now i'm drowsy af and my wifi has been flickering on and off rendering my online school useless

What Guys Said 1

• I was using the men's bathroom at McDonald's yesterday. Suddenly a female custodian or bathroom cleaner walks in. She starts saying what I think was "Come on, hurry up. Hey you, hurry up". She had a strong accent making it hard to understand. Anyway, her standing like almost behind me made me feel very uncomfortable. I decided to just leave and go somewhere else. When I turned around to leave she says " Couldn't do it? Don't worry, it'll come out eventually ".
    I just thought the whole thing was creepy. Weird woman.