Wtf notifications?

Why the fuk do I have a billion notifications when I come back to gag? Is this facebook or what.

A lot of stuff that I don't even care about is on my list dafuq

Most Helpful Girl

• Go to your profile page, and find "Settings." Click that and scroll down. You will see a section where you can choose the notifications you want to see.

Most Helpful Guy

• you have to re-do your notification settings since the site update a week ago. i was getting the same things and it was driving me crazy. just have to tweak one or two things to get it back to normal

What Girls Said 2

• LOL!!! Join the Crowd Displeasers, @OpenWine, I may even Have Many of Yours.
    Good luck and to Keep Up on the "WTF notifications," my Good ol Advice would be to Keep logging In whenever you have the time on This wild side. xx

• Yup, you missed the updates! Just go t your settings and remove the stuff you don't want to be notified about!

What Guys Said 0