Do you have a different personality on GAG compared to real life?

I'm not as shy and quiet in real life as I am on GAG. I have no problem interacting with people and I'm used to talking in front of a large audience during meetings and such.

What about you? Is your personality different on here than it is in real life?

Most Helpful Girl

• My personality is not different in real life. I generally have no issue meeting new people or chatting about various things, helping out when possible, etc.. The main thing that differs between myself on GaG and in rl is how openly I talk about sexual things.
    I'd never divulge that much sexually-charged info in rl, if anything at all.

• I think most people aren't that open about sexual stuff in real life unless you're a certified nymph. Lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am more direct on GAG when I disagree. I am quite the passive aggressive type who ends up talking about how I am annoyed with someone and never actually telling THEM.

I am the worst in that aspect. But it makes more sense to whine to others than to cause unnecessary conflict, no?

What Girls Said 5

• Not really. I'm just more quiet in real life because I barely talk to people.

• my thoughts r my thoughts on or offline, but i come across as friendlier in real life

• Maybe I am a bit more rude here than real life.

• No of course not, I'm the same person on here as I am in person, I never change myself for anything

• nah i'm the same, i'm full of shit wherever i go

What Guys Said 6

• I don't troll IRL, that's about only difference, mainly very similar.

• Entirely different cause I never bring up the stuff that I talk about on here in real life.

• I feel you, man. GAG is a safe haven to talk about such topics.

• Nah 💁
    I'm an asshole here and in real life too :P LOL

• I am not that paranoid in RL as I am on the internet in general xD

• No, not as far as I know. The best judge would be someone here who knows me in real life.

• I am negleted in both... but I am more nicer in real life...