Have you noticed on here?

A lot of people abuse you, then block you so you can't reply back to them lol.

0|0
9|8

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes indeedy, a favorite ploy of cowardly dullards. I even had a moderator do this to me not long ago. He posted an inflammatory question/statement to which I responded at some length. He replied with something to the effect of "you're snap idiot", and then blocked me!

0|1
    0|0
    • They shouldn't make people like those mods.

• Lots of em are fine; they've just become ubiquitous. I was a moderator for a few years quite a while ago, but then there were relatively few. And they had no Super and Uber crap either. Now it's mostly a way to stroke people so they keep showing up. I quit after an administrator (I think there was one one admin then) messaged me on two occasions suggesting I tone down my answers as some people found some of them offensive. As I saw it, my job was to drive undesirables away from the site, and not to be an anti-free speech Blue Meanie! So, I told her I didn't need no steenking badge!

What Girls Said 8

• lol yes!

0|1
    0|0
  • Tell me about it 😒
    But unless they block me completely instead of just on the question I simply go to someone else's opinion and comment from there 😌

0|0
    0|0
  • all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, I've seen and heard of that happening.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I have. Cowards.

0|0
    0|0
  • true happened to me before right when i was about to hit them with the FACTS

1|0
    0|0
  • I've noticed the abuse

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, its quite pathetic actually...

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• It stems from the lack of the down vote. It creates a more hateful environment because without the down vote, people just duke it out in the comments instead of just hitting the thumbs down and moving on.

0|1
    0|0
  • All the fucking time, sensitive fucks can't take an opinion, they talk shit, then block you so you have no way of replying back so they get you last.

0|1
    0|0
  • It happens. They'll block you just so they have the last word in an argument lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I don't worry about it. That speaks more to their character, or lack thereof.

0|2
    0|0
  • People give me a hard time, I'm pretty good at getting them back. Good riddance if they block me anyway.

0|1
    0|0
    • The problem is they block you before you get a chance to give them shit back.

• Well if they're that quick, like I said, good riddance.

• I just joined this site not long ago and it has already happened to me just because i stated my opinion. Its like why ask the question, if you not going to like the answers.

• this site gets butthurt real easily

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes happens...

0|0
    0|0