If you were to create a new profile on GAG, what would your username be? If you've already done this, what was your previous username?

I would go with Virgil108. While I like the one that I have now, I realize that it's a bit long.

Most Helpful Girl

• one of the following:
    zucchinisinbikinis
    ChaosandSerenity
    CourageDearHeart

• I like the first one, it kind of rolls off the tongue. It reminds me of bananas in pyjamas

• yeah lol that's the point. my mum makes us say it before we take photos. there's also monkeys in undies

Most Helpful Guy

• I suppose after the mention I better answer the question - The username was the least of my problems with my old @KDA20 account - It had just become too high profile for me and I like the quiet life so I wanted to become a normal user again - There were just a few small issues that I felt were being caused by being linked to being quite an active Master - I wanted to get back to just answering questions without being worried about my ranking or Xper totals and being very well known, I felt a bit of pressure to give good answers all the time - I did well in a couple of competitions and people bitched it was because I was a well known master or the opinion sort favoured me for upvotes - I also thought that people had too much faith in what I was saying,
    Back to your question "Spirit Is Free" is just a lyric from one of my favourite songs "Spirit" by The Waterboys from the early 1980s.

What Girls Said 8

• Either GuiltyAsCHARged or CHARismaticAddict

• If I were to create a new gag profile my username would be Desdemona. We read Shakespeare's play, Othello back when I was in junior high school, and I was Desdemona :)

• I am content with mine

• I seriously don't know.
    *goes back under the rock she came out from crying a river*

• i Think mine would be Username_is_back
    I don't know. :)

• DandelionGirl,.. I marked it on all my things.

• I've had too many to list...

• It was art_of_sin.
    I came back for some people 😇

What Guys Said 10