Who is your closest friend on GAG?

If you have one?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• @Paris13 She is such a loyal, sincere friend and I have an unbreakable bond with her. Genuine friends are hard to find so she's my friend for life now. I love her with all my heart.

@afro-dite9 is an amazing , loyal friend too. She never fails to cheer me up with her humour and wit. She's a great confidant , with a wonderful personality and I love her loads

@theluckyone1 is one of the most caring, loyal genuine guys I've come across. He has a big heart, and has had a big impact on me and i love him to bits ( as a friend lol) There's few guys that I feel comfortable with to talk to them about anything , but I always feel comfortable chatting to him about anything and everything.

@riverock is a long-term friend we've been friends for over a year now. He's a great confidant , sincere, and a faithful friend. He always has time to listen when I want to "rant" lol When my father died he was very understanding, always patient and always made time for me when I needed someone to confide In.

@Apple24 my little sweet G@G sister. She's intelligent and motivated and I love her sense of humour. she's a great person and If anyone hurt my little sis they'd face the wrath of victorianne
    πŸ‘Š πŸ˜‘πŸ‘Š πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Thanks so much. :-)

• 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭thanks a lot now Tori😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 same to u my lady and u know this. Rain, sleet or snow u can on me! No really lol I have no life

• @Afro-dite9

My shoulder is wet from all of you tears haha Thanks, you can count on me tooβ™₯β™₯

• One who is still active? @charismatic110 she's been there for me more times than I deserve the past year +

One who isn't - rthomas43, he knows me like the back of his fuckin' hand it's insane. You don't really realize how close you get to people until they're telling you things about yourself

• Myself

#lonewolfpack

• @Victorianne

• I guess it'd be @apple24 :D

• I'm not allowed to say. I'm a secret. 😂

• @krysten93 is the person I've shared more with than anyone else and like wise with her id like to think.
    Love ya babe ♥♥♥♥

• @CHARismatic110 is the closest friend on here. :)

• I don't wanna friendzone anyone with this so I'm not saying names XD

• @JCT666 & @PizzaGuy22
    Even though I haven't been on Kik for a few days which is mostly how we talk now :)

• @Victorianne 💞👌is my fav bro

• I guess @DasVoz he's okkkk for a kid with an enormous head lol

• @apple24 is awesome as well so weird i like it and @desidoo she makes me laugh she's honest

• 0|2
  • I've been here for a while I guess and still no one. It'd be nice tho! But I just haven't clicked with anyone like that yet from here.

• I have a few hard to say

• No one I just got gag

• Ha! That person is "all over" 🙄

• He is no longer here.

What Guys Said 23