If GaG wanna be pretty by introducing and only allowing 'Likes' (like FB), why can't they let us 'Like' our own opinions like FB?

@xhoneyxbeex @redrain 😂😂😂

• This should be thing ;D 😂
  • I don't really like highfive-ing myself...

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I never get how people can like their own posts/photos on Facebook. Think about it... you post it so you obviously like it, right? I think people who do that look silly and desperate.

As for likes on GAG, it's not a big deal to me. Who cares if someone likes your opinion or not? It's not like you can see who they are anyway. Lol.

What Girls Said 2

• Lol well this is certainly interesting. Do you ever "like" your own posts on Facebook? Personally, I find it very strange when people do that. They created the post in the first place, so of course they "like" it. :P haha!

• I think it's silly to do that, haha. Typically, you'll like what you've posted or you wouldn't have shared it otherwise. The exception would be something like posting about someone's passing.

What Guys Said 0