What's the main reason you're on GAG?

Guys and gals, just asking what's your MAIN reason for being here!!

• I want to get better at dating and relationships
  • I want advice and support from other folks like me
  • I just want to hang out with cool people

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been on Gag for over 2 years and Hopefully counting, @PinceNez and it was the Best from the rest decision I ever made to join this site January1 2014... A brand New Year.
    I have been able to Continue my Life long mission of Helping Others, made a Good name for myself, and on here, dear, have acquired many Friends, Follows and Followers along the way who Do, from time to time, Teach even this Wise ol Owl a Little Lesson in Life and in Love.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 12

• 5|2
  • It's a mixture of wanting to share advice, a way to cure boredom and pass free time, and talking to cool people.

• Because I feel like it's therapeutic for me, I have a lot of stress in my life right now. Lawsuits, hard time concentrating in school, no social life, depression... GAG sort of helps me cope a little. I may sound bitchy on some opinions but that's because I know life isn't easy and some people just complain about nonsense.

• To know whether this guy likes me or not but I also want to help confused guys out there with girl stuff. xD Also, for fun. Why not, right?

• points, tbh

before... just to ask and answer questions

then.. meet people and sext lol

now.. points, points, POINTS

• I might quit or take a long break in the future but I dunno!!!

• Honestly , it's a time waster for me. I answer questions and also chat with a few people from here. I tend to be more active before bed once my daily life has come to a dwindle and kids are asleep.

• I don't even know 😂

• I don't even know anymore honestly

• I'm only here for the people at this point.

• I'm only here because I'm bored.

• I love getting advice from bunch of amazing GAGers ;)

What Guys Said 14

• I'm bored and addicted

• Numerous reasons
    1. Help others if I can
    2. Learn from others
    3. Just interact with others.

• Because I'm bored and I don't use social media and this is the only site I post my opinion on and I like getting in arguments.

• I am here to troll and break hearts.

• Initially, it was to goof off and pass time at work. While the latter is still true, I'm taking this site a lot more seriously than I would thought. I mainly here to offer advice and get feedback. This site is way better than Yahoo Answers.

• i had a question. now, i'm here to give advice, sorta and sorta to dick around. it's mainly cause it's a good time killer. I don't know why i stick around. most of the people are meh :|

• To mess around with @apple24 😛

• No clue.

• Laugh at all the ridiculous nonsense.

• hot middle eastern girls

• Option #C

• Fuckin' Amazon Cards...

• I got banned from the other forums I visit. This was the last one left.

At least I get to see what girls think, they aren't super active on the others.