When you get awarded an MHO or thanked for giving really good advice, are you ever struck by the fleeting thought that I wish I took my own advice?

Pretty self explanatory title

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Very good question.

Yes like every single time. It is because we know what's right and what's good, but we don't do it because it might be uncomfortable, hard, different, courageous act that we are just lazy, selfish or just lacking confidence to do so.

I don't do a lot of good things I advise people on G@G and in real life to do so, because I know they're good and everybody should do so, but I just lack confidence and I procrastinate so much or anything like that.

Or maybe people are just misinterpreting (they don't know that THIS is actually a solution for their OWN problems) or aren't just ready to accept it and implement it in their own life.

What Girls Said 4

• Well... you know when people's advice is most likely to be actually good, right?
    ... When they've done the opposite before, and everything blew up in their face.

• Welcome back! No I usually am only giving advice if it is something I worked through or have seen in others.

• Sometimes I do wonder if I saw something that was an explanation of my problems on this site how I'd answer them.

• On here, not so much. However, talking to friends in real life, I have had that thought before.

What Guys Said 2

• Most of what I say is very precisely what I myself should do but I don't -__-

• Not here to answer your question, sorry, but what happened to your other profile? KDA or something...

• I got tired of it - I wanted a fresh start

• Hehe thats a new one. Everybody wants to get to the top and you who were there wants to start over :P