Which topic on GaG do you use the most?

Which topic on GaG do you use, look through, and answer questions on the most? Why?

0|0
7|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I specially check "G@G community" because I'm good at it and I think I have the most MHOs in that topic on the whole site. In fact, I found this question because it was under G@G community topic. I answer "other" a lot too because I like random things and such questions are in majority.
    I ask questions under "society & culture" the most because it's very educational.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I use Sexual Behaviour the most. probably because that's generally what I have questions about lol usually when I post a question it's under Girl's Behaviour tho I think

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I use certain topics on a regular basis, I can't single out one from those.

1|0
    0|0
  • "How Do I Look". Like looking at pictures of basic people instead of just celebrities or photoshopped pictures. See what styles are out there and what others think about it. Maybe I can improve my style.

1|0
    0|0
  • Health & Fitness, HDIL, and GAG Community.

1|0
    0|0
  • How Do I Look mostly... it's fun... I found it stupid to be honest... but it's fun...

1|0
    0|0
  • i just go to the main page and answer whatever

1|0
    0|0
  • I go through the "how do I look", "guys behavior" and sometimes "girls behavior" If I'm bored and have time to kill I'll go through other sections, like right now lol. I pick those sections because I feel I might be helping with my input. Especially helping women understand guys. Women also are too hard on themselves with their physical appearance I find so as a guy I like to help them see it generally doesn't matter the imperfections they see.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• i don't look at questions by topic. i feel like I'm quite even on all of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Typically, I check "Other" and "G@G Community" the most. I also frequent "Education and Career," "Entertainment and Arts," and "Society and Culture," too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sexual Behaviour duh!

1|0
    0|0
  • "other" and "GAG community" mostly because they have interesting questions
    :)

1|1
    0|0
  • maybe romantic topics

1|0
    0|0