One more time, how do you feel about me tagging you to answer some of my questions?

In a recent question: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/girlsaskguys/q1928980-do-you-think-it-s-rude-to-tag-other-people-in-a-question-description

It's been brought to my attention that a few people think tagging people to answer your questions should be considered spamming and thus removed.

I tag people for two reasons:

1. to guarentee people at least see my questions so they have an opportunity to answer them if they wish, Sometimes people don't see them in the live feed

2. I like lots of answers for my questions cause i like hearing different opinions for them

I do have a couple guidelines for tagging mainly:

1. I don't tag people i don't know on here well

2. If the person wishes not to be tagged anymore they just tell me once and i will no longer do so

3. most of the people i have tagged are ok with me doing it http://www.girlsaskguys.com/girlsaskguys/q1927084-do-you-care-if-i-mention-you-for-my-questions

So with that, how do you feel about me tagging you? you ok with it? should i stop? do you want me to tag you?

• I consider it spam and you should stop
  • I'm fine with you tagging me
  • I'd rather you send me a PM for the question instead of tagging me
  • I think something else (please say)

Most Helpful Girl

• I explained on that person's question that I don't consider it spam because you're promoting your question more than yourself and you're totally allowed to do that on the site, it's like why the site offers the feature question option for XPER. So yeah, I don't think it's spamming and I wouldn't remove it unless you constantly posted updates tagging people multiple times on the same question. If I don't want to answer the question or don't have anything to add, I just ignore it, it's not like it's a big deal and for the others, I enjoy your tagging me because you ask questions I usually enjoy.

I'd only get annoyed with you doing it if we'd never spoken before or if I'd asked you to stop tagging me and you continued, or if it was a question that was specifically aimed for me or would have been better asking through a PM. But your questions don't fit any of those, so yeah, it's all good by me :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Tag away Breh!!

There's always going to be dumbfuks on gag that think anything other than socially autistic questions is considered spam.

What Girls Said 16

• I don't mind you tagging me. This is actually a good way to get people to see your questions before they get closed! *cough* dumb update *cough*

• Im perfectly fine with you tagging me Toto, I honestly mean that. I have never had an issue with someone tagging me for a question before. There definitely will be times, where I'll miss questions on the live feed because I'm using my phone.. So it is harder to get through questions on live feed..

People who think is spam, like I don't know why they'd think that way. If you know them and the opinion owner is an active user, I think it's completely fine. But someone who is anon and making up bogus questions for the fun of it, THAT should be reported as spam..

• I'm fine with it. 🤗

• I don't mind it. However, I may not answer every single question I'm tagged in. I feel bad when I don't, but I'm either just too busy or don't have much to say regarding the question. If I don't answer a question you've tagged me in, it's nothing against you. :P

• I have mixed feelings about it actually. It's infinitely better than someone pm me and asking me to answer a question. I hate that.
    Typically I don't mind but I also don't feel the need to answer every question I'm tagged in although I feel guilty when I don't. Also I wonder sometimes if you actually care about my opinions if you're tagging like 40 people lol.

Overall I'm more than fine with it. Do what makes you happy.

• I do care, a lot actually lol. but if you don't like it i won't do it. simple as that :P

• Carry on love. No problem at all 💙

• I am cool with it.. just limit the number of people you mention.. if your question is good.. it will have a lot of opinions.. I don't mention anyone and mostly the opinions I get are more than 50.. that's good enough I guess

• but why limit it? If all of the people i mention are cool with it, then there shouldn't be an issue right?

• bottomline cinderelli, if the people i tag are fine with it, it shouldn't be an issue at all.

• I am cool with it.. don't know about others 😊

• Im fine with it!! :)

• Honestly no one care hahah! You don't hurt anyone! Its fine! (: #Keeptagging

• You're my home skillet biscuit.. I don't care. Know one else tag's me in anything like this so thanks 😀😄

• It makes me feel like one of the cool kids for once. ^^Though sadly I have never known what that is like. :(

• I voted B.

• I don't see any harm in it..

• I don t mind
    tag along xD

• I dun care if you do or don't. o3o

• Screw off with the begging for comments will ya!

• You can tag, mention, Pm me i don't care and i don't mind

What Guys Said 8

• I'm still cool with it.

• I don't mind at all.

• bothered me a bit initially, only because of all the notifications, but don't care

• I personally don't care since I'm not mentioned anywhere anyway.

• It's fine with me.

• Well you didn't tag me so IDCLOL

• What if i start tagging you now? lol

• Whatev' I have an answer about that on your linked question

• Oh that's not the linked question I was thinking about the one whining about being mentioned. Hrmm.

• I have a mini-orgasm every time you tag me toad.

• Doesn't bother me one bit :).