How does anyone on here become an admin? Any Gagers out there become an admin?

#Apple4Admin (: Is it even possible? lol (:

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you can apply for it now as ThisDudeHere told us. But keep in mind that you must be a professional with some qualifications or work experience because you're going to become an employee. (IMO)
    As far as I remember, @xHoneyxBeex shared this take
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a9992-10-professional-habits-for-success
    Before she became an admin so, maybe she has those things.
    Plus, you have to be a good user with remarkable moderation and communication skills who isn't hated and didn't misuse his/her powers because they're going to give you an authority to control the administration of the community.

Back then @Sparrow24 was "chosed" to become an admin. You can read her blog here :-
    blog.girlsaskguys.com/.../
    She became 'community manager' at GirlsAskGuys, and currently, xHoneyxBeex holds this position. So, you can only pray and hope that she will deactivate and leave the throne vacant for you lol.

Good luck :)

Most Helpful Girl

• no offence but only person i reckon who could be admin material here atm is @yourfutureex

• Haha OMG how'd I react lol. Thank a lot ~j. B. I'm honoured. I don't think I'll ever become an admin because:
      ●I'm not always too nice to people and sometimes I'm just so blunt.
      ●I'm not that good in English because I don't even know that "horrible" is not even a bad word for this community (as told by an admin)
      ●I've much bigger dreams I'm working very hard on :)

• Hmm found a new bug. Site doesn't support direct images if there's a period in-between the URL.

What Guys Said 19

What Girls Said 7

• In order to turn into admin: You need to be bitten by a real admin, then you'll get all of their powers and abilities :P

• I think it's on an application basis rather than a selection like with the mods :)

• I only know of one user that became an admin and that's @xHoneyxbeex.

• I would think you'd want to at least make it to uber mod before you worry about trying to be an admin.

• The only GAG user I know who became an admin was Sparrow. She is no longer active I'm not sure if she's still an admin.

• I would assume you have to not be biased

• I know a user here who is now an admin