What percentage of questions on GaG do you think a Google search could adequately answer, or even answer better than you would most likely get on GaG?

• 10%
  • 25%
  • 75%
  • 80%
  • 90%
  • 95%
  • 100%
I am against a 50% option

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say 75 most of them are the same exact fucking question all the time
    "what are signs a guy/girl likes you"
    "a person is looking at me do they like me?"
    "is it healthy that I'm eating one carrot stick a day when trying to lose weight or is it too much?"

Like why are you asking that here 12 times a day when you could just Google it.

What Guys Said 6

• Its completely different data you are collecting from gag vs google

Google will answer questions usually one person's, entity's point of view, the right, the wrong and possibly forums similar to gag and whatever else you can find.

On GAG you are getting direct opinions for a specific question from a specific demographic that is tailored to you (the asker)

A perfect example is you can't ask google

'What percentage of questions on GaG do you think a Google search could adequately answer, or even answer better than you would most likely get on GAG'

And expect a clear answer

• at least 95%. hell, 95% of the questions you can put into the search bar. it's always "do guys like big boobs?", "do girls like 30' dicks?", "is 500 pounds fat?", "why do guys say my face is ugly?". i swear to fucking god, the amount of copy pasta questions can almost make me throw up

• Most of the questions are opinion based results...
    "how do I look"
    "does he like me"
    "how do I ask her out"

and can't be found on Google

• Probably 50%

• This is my favorite site: http://bfy.tw/1ujL

• Do a test... take 100 question titles from GAG and put 'em on Google... then tell us results...

I'd say 10% or so...

What Girls Said 7

• I'd say about 50%, even though it's not listed. There definitely are questions that can be asked on Google. Heck, I've looked on Google and used information from there to answer certain questions on G@G. However, this site allows you multiple viewpoints from one spot from everyday people. Not every search result from Google will be like that.

• Most of them I'd say and the IRONIC part will be that most of the answers will come from GaG.

• Clearly you have missed some percentages. Obviously the questions the only require fact can all be delivered more succinctly from Google but the opinion questions for people dealing with relationships, etc are as well suited to be answered here than elsewhere. I actually joined this site (found out about it even) when I posted a question to google and the answer came up in gag. There was a discussion on the same subject that I was asking about, here. I stay because I like seeing a question of a situation someone younger than me is dealing with that I may have dealt with on my own just a few years earlier. And of course there are some questions that are a complete waste of everybody's space and time. so I'd have clicked 50% - 60% if it were offered.

• Most likely everything!

• Well Google is how I found this site so I'm not sure.

• I wanted to vote 50% but you missed it in the poll.

• Most. 80-90% if I had to guess. But people like the feeling that they're talking to someone.