Is anybody else disgusted and creeped out about the ads on GaG?

I'm talking about the ads you see as you scroll through questions. There's these two images that make me cringe. There's the ad with one half has bright yellow teeth and the other has nice white teeth. It really bothers me so I hurry and scroll past. There's another one with the cracked tongue and it's split in many places. Is anyone else bothered by this or is this just me?

Most Helpful Guy

• As you get higher up in ranking Xper, I think level 7, you won't get the ads

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm so glad I don't see ads anymore. They were odd on my phone when I was under 7 Xper, though. You can get Adblock and that will work on your computer at the very least.

What Guys Said 8

• You may need more points. I don't have that problem once I am logged in. by the way, Lorde is not queen... unless you want to crown her Queen of Cankles:
    cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...a-96e5-191e5864cc9c.jpg
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1820696-does-lorde-have-the-most-profound-cankles-or-what

• "Maybe the internet raised us. Or maybe people are jerks."
      -Lorde (aka Queen 👑)

• I don't get creeped out by them. I'm just annoyed by them because they slow down my computer/phone so much.

This is why I try to post at least 20 opinions each time I log on :)

• Omg that tongue one creeps me out 😂

• Get adblock

• Sorry poor girl I'm 7 XPER. Which means no adds for me :D :D LOL

• Nope. I don't see ads at all :-)

• Nope they're just annoying.

• Don't remember the last time I saw ads here. But I don't remember them being creepy if I'm thinking correctly.

• Well they got some real scary images now. Its truly disgusting and disturbing to look at. Like who wants to see a split and cracked tongue? That's messed up.

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, I used to get the ads and I hated them, they creeped me out so much but I think you get to level 7 and they stop? I recommend trying an adblocker and seeing if that works.

• Ad block... try it :)

• No clue since I use adblock so I never see ads ever.