GaG questions/responses?

Hi, so i haven't been using GaG for long and when i ask a question and get responses i'd like to thank the people who gave helpful responses without having to reply to every single one. So my question is actually this. Do i use that "update question" option to thank everyone or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can, they just won't get a notification telling them you updated the question so probably won't find out you thanked them

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm always appreciate to those that took the time out to answer my questions. I try to thank as many as I can by giving them a thumbs up or responding to their answers. However, sometimes this is not possible because I get a lot of answers on some of my questions.

You can use the update question field, but other users won't be alerted to it unless they revisited the question.

What Girls Said 2

• Writing an update can work, but none of the responders will get a notification of that unless you tag everyone who commented. That defeats your reasoning behind wanting to write an update, though.

• Yeah you can do it that way, or just give everyone an upvote.

What Guys Said 0