Something has changed on gag, why?

First, I predominantly only use Gag on my iPhone but usually (up until yesterday) I could go to a question and at the top where it lists the number of guys comments in blue and the number of girls in pink, I could touch the pink to have it automatically scroll down to the beginning of girl comments. Now I can't. Similarly, when I get a notification of a reply/comment to my comment/opinion, clicking on the notification would bring me right to where the new comment is. But now when I'm notified, I have to scroll manually through it all to try and find the new comment. Can anyone explain? Sorry for the long wordiness of this. ❤️

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• They've made several stupid changes

• ATTENTION ALL GAGers !!

GAG is going through menopause. Please be patient.

• unnecessary notifications that's just building up.

I m gonna make a new account when it hits 1 million beause I won't be able able to see my own name

• I did figure out you can go to your settings to disable many notifications which I did after having to scroll through like 60 to get rid of them. But this other glitch doesn't seem right.

• What I described initially. Do you view/use Gag on an iphone?

• yes, sorry I rarely read the details lol I m on the go so

• I am using android and its same...

What Girls Said 2

• The scrolling feature to go to a certain gender wasn't working for me either earlier, but seems fixed now. :)

• I had this issue too. Seems to be fixed now tho