Who is the straightforward and trustful guy on GAG?

Not too nice but little picky.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I am honest (though I don't think that means much if seeing as how a liar would also claim to be honest :D ) I would also say I am straight forward with my responses, it doesn't always end well but I think its a disservice to a person to simply tell them what they want to hear. As Thomas Sowell put it, "If you want to help others you tell the truth. If you want to help yourself you tell them what they want to hear."

What Guys Said 13

• Well, I believe that I am always honest and straightforward while giving my opinions and comments, and I am always serious as well.

I don't know what people may think about me here, it doesn't really matter to me also.

You have asked a very specific question.

• Me, of course. I've never posted anonymously and have nothing to gain being here. I just want to help younger people.

• I think a lot of people could fit that description.
    They would probably get blocked a lot though, there are tons of UBER sensitive weak people on this site that can't handle different opinions or non PC conversations.

• Yep, I get blocked at least once a week.

• I don't get it either, seems detrimental. If I am being stupid/rude/emotional/inaccurate then I would want some one to notify me so I don't continue to make an ass out of myself. It gives a point of refference which I think thanks to social media and how people interact in general now a days, is sorely lacking.

• I try to be straight forward and hopefully am trustworthy :)

• I would call myself trustful and honest. I think I'm very nice but I'm also very picky, right @archiz? :P

• Not this guy... very shifty :P

• Me! 😜 my opinions are 95% accurate at any given time.

• There are no trustful men on the internet.

• That might be true. What about you?

• I let others form their own opinions of me though my actions, not me trying to tell them.

• Nope , I am crookedbackward and untrustful.

• I am honest and can be trusted.

• I follow them all...

• No-one.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1