Oh yeah, pretty nice move GAG?

So, let me see if I get it... we can decide to close our questions or leave them open, oh well, GREAT NEWS, but wait... if you wanna ask another question YOU HAVE TO CLOSE THEM... not so great now, HUH?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't ask that many questions, so it doesn't really affect me, but I see your concern. I still would like them to extend the inactivity period before closing questions. A week would be better than two days. After then, I've pretty much forgotten about whatever I've asked anyway.

What Guys Said 11

• Yeah, they should have changed that, but I personally don't care, I end up getting bored of my questions in 2 days, so I'm gonna end up closing them anyways.

• well, I would like to leave some open, close the majority, but having to close them anyways shows 0 intelligence in this update

• Yeah, it looks like they didn't think it through.

• The way things go here makes one think that this must be a cartoon show. But it is just not that funny.

• Hahaha! yes, I did notice that to.

• and they still automatically close it after 48 hrs of inactivity, which pissed me off even more than the closing with MHO -_-

• Finally, a useful update :D

• I am not sure if members can close their own questions, I thought the questions get closed on their own after 48 hrs, I thought there is some kind of an automated system that functions like that.

• How many questions can be "open" at once?

• only 4, how many can you have?

• "-The amount of questions you can have open at once depends on your Xper level. Xper levels 1 and 2 can have 2 open questions, Xper levels 3-9 can have 3 open questions, Xper level “Guru” can have 4 open questions, and Xper level “Master” can have 5 open questions."

• @Yumix those fuckers..

• Yeah. U can't expect to be HAPPY on GAG!

• LOL Yeah I've noticed that. You can only leave three questions open.

• I tend to agree with you on the open and closed question thing. kind of silly. the private replies are quite nice though, well done to that.

• How long you have been on gag? You should be used to this shit.

What Girls Said 3

• these changes are uncalled for but its a good reason to do it it stops the idiots from spamming troll questions...

• So thats GAG's latest update! WOW great!

• Tricky ain't it? Lol