Anyone know you use GaG?

Whether it's a friend or family member.. If so, who?

My twin knows I do, she was on it for a brief period. A friend also knows. He's even thinking about joining.

0|0
20|18

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah. GaG is my personal rabbit hole.

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• No, no body in my family knows that I use GAG. I don't have friends, so no one knows either.

1|0
    0|0
  • Had a friend who I introduced this site to. He signed up but later disappeared from everywhere. It has been years and I still don't know what happened. Other than him I don't think any of my friends or relatives know I'm here.

1|0
    0|0
  • I show my sister posts from this site all the time for the LULZ.

There is never a shortage of hilariously stupid shit going on here, especially some of the stuff from SJW's and Feminists, she laughs at those ones the most.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have "friends" who use GaG... but the thing is.. I "met" them on GaG... :(

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm sure a lot of us are in similar situations

• If the people that see me everyday knew I was here, I would go anon a lot more often I think... and this photo would never be here as well

• That sounds about right..

• no... maybe...

i think people in real life thinks its sad to have friendships on the net and call them real friends. so, for this reason, Id rather gag be my little secret getaway

1|0
    0|0
    • That's a nice way of putting it 😊

• Show All
    • Oh well personally, I consider the people I have met on her as real friends. Even more so then the ones offline because I don't have to shield certain information from them from the fear of judgement. But that's just me..

• good point.

I don't have a huge filter. irl, people either love me or hate me

• Yup... me... myself, and I.

1|0
    0|0
  • Unless someone on here knows me and j dont know about it, no. haven't told anyone, not planning to.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have two friends who started accounts a few years ago, but they're both inactive now.

0|0
    0|0
  • a couple friends but thats it
    no one else..

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, you and me and other gagers

1|0
    0|0
  • No way. Lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • . no.

0|0
    0|0
  • no and I hope that won't change x_x

0|0
    0|0
    • As far as you know..

• Show All
    • Lol no, just saying you never know

• Why are people so scared that others will find out about gag? I'm not in a relationship so I don't give a fuck and even if I was I do not put my relationship details online

• Don't know and don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only me...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so

0|0
    0|0
  • Only my therapist. lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Oh heavens no... If anyone knew I definitely would no longer be using this site and would probably be in trouble for some of the things I've said.

Well actually my little sis does know but she couldn't care less.

1|0
    0|0
  • My family and my boyfriend does.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah my sis is on here
    And I told my mom briefly about the site but she doesn't care lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Cause I had to explain the gift cards and from where they came hhaha

• lol a lot of people... it's only another form of social media not a secret hide out

2|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend knows I do, he has an account on here though he barely ever uses it anymore. Same goes for his brother. Our other friends know that we're on the site but don't know too much about what it's about and don't have accounts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Besides people I've met on here, of course, one of my friends know I'm on here. She asked about it the other day. I wasn't really planning on telling anyone, though.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why not tell anyone?

• Show All
    • I get that. I guess it's the same for everyone

• Yeah, so I've only told the one friend because she had questions on someone I met here and what the site's about pretty much.

• No one knows I'm on here

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea a couple people

0|0
    0|0
  • My sister and my guy friend. They were shocked with the GAG name lol. Dirty minded people.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only one friend, no one else lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • God no. I'd die if they did.

0|0
    0|0
  • nobody knows

0|0
    0|0
  • Only one friend in real life knows... I think...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope or i just dont know

0|0
    0|0
  • No they do not

0|0
    0|0
  • I have told a few of my friends and a cousin about it

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a twin also who knows of GAG.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes 😊 I told her about it the day I found it. she was interested, though she left after two months.

• Mine left her account open while I was visiting & the rest is history.

• My bestfriend knows, she has an account also.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, nobody. I guess I am still safe haha!

1|1
    0|0