Girls, tell me please. I really like this girl on GnG and want to chat with her but she never replies?

what should i do, how can i communicate with her?Girls, tell me please. i really like this girl on GnG and want to chat with her but she never replies?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing you can really do but hope and pray that she decides to reply eventually.
    Having said that... making creepy posts like this about how desperately you want to chat with her, in addition to posting a pic of her on a question, won't do you any favours.

What Girls Said 10

• If she doesn't reply that means she doesn't want to talk to you. Leave her alone.

• If she doesn't reply to you, then she doesn't want to talk. Move onto someone else, maybe someone in real life instead. Don't harass girls online with messages.

That photo looks way too professional and perfect to be a GAG member though... she's probably cat fishing you.

• You shouldn't post pictures of her online like this, that's super creepy, so is the rest of the post. If she's not replying, she clearly doesn't want to talk to you.

• I'd say the only thing is message her, not too much but maybe every few days and answer her questions and comment on her my takes.

• Are you saying weird things to her?

• Omg this website.

• not real...

• What do want to say?

• u can't be real to put her pic online

• But i did... I asked this question as a propose to her.. Don't take it wrong

• If she doesn't reply I would say she isn't interested so drop it.

• You cannot force her to reply. She is not interested, by making such posts, you will only end up freaking her out.

• It creepy you put picture of her 🙄

• Its not call creepy dear..